• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Dogma said:

This is who I would prefer to bring back to lead the program... whom I wanted to take over the program when Slick left

Image result for T. J. Weist usf

What could’ve been...sigh.

I remember in that game when he went for two for no reason and got it. Showed CWT-like swagger. What a shame.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

26 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I remember in that game when he went for two for no reason and got it. Showed CWT-like swagger. What a shame.

TJ benefited from having #9 under center just like Old Willie. Hard to lose when you let Flowers loose.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I like Kerwin Bell but the program needs to burn to the ground (metaphorically) and rebuilt by someone who knows how to build from scratch.

Ckb has been here since spring. These aren’t his players. He was brought here to fix this mess of not recruiting very well the last 3 years.  Ccs got rid of Bell, Salomon, Antoine, Mack, while we also lost starters McCants, Bronson. He hasn’t been able to recruit anyone that is here. We have one of the worst Qb situations in college football. Vs the better teams in the conference the oline hasn’t been able to block and we haven’t had 1 running back besides ford do something special vs the better teams.  Goes back to recruiting. Even with all that we have had receivers open. We either have dropped balls or Qb has missed a lot of opportunities. Sooner or later the players have to make the plays when they get put in good situations. Ckb knows how to build from scratch. He has done it every where he has been. He has recruited every where he had been and in less that 3 years won either a conference or national championship. His Valdosta state players he recruited still haven’t lost a game this year and are still #1 in the country on a 23 game win streak. Ckb built that. This is ccs 3rd year and Ckb 1st year. You give Ckb 3 years and I believe the roster and team wouldn’t look like this. Just look at ucf dynamic players compared to us, they run past everyone . We didn’t even look fast vs Temple a team from up north. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Ckb has been here since spring. These aren’t his players. He was brought here to fix this mess of not recruiting very well the last 3 years.  Ccs got rid of Bell, Salomon, Antoine, Mack, while we also lost starters McCants, Bronson. He hasn’t been able to recruit anyone that is here. We have one of the worst Qb situations in college football. Vs the better teams in the conference the oline hasn’t been able to block and we haven’t had 1 running back besides ford do something special vs the better teams.  Goes back to recruiting. Even with all that we have had receivers open. We either have dropped balls or Qb has missed a lot of opportunities. Sooner or later the players have to make the plays when they get put in good situations. Ckb knows how to build from scratch. He has done it every where he has been. He has recruited every where he had been and in less that 3 years won either a conference or national championship. His Valdosta state players he recruited still haven’t lost a game this year and are still #1 in the country on a 23 game win streak. Ckb built that. This is ccs 3rd year and Ckb 1st year. You give Ckb 3 years and I believe the roster and team wouldn’t look like this. Just look at ucf dynamic players compared to us, they run past everyone . We didn’t even look fast vs Temple a team from up north. 

You make a good case...he has built a good team up in Valdosta. 

Just wish we saw a glimmer of offensive hope this season vs a team with a pulse. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Kerwin Bell is 93-42 and had one year of note at a DIIIIII school to date at the FBS level he has produced the most anemic offense in USF history while charting to a bottom 10 national level. Just in case that wasn’t disappointing enough he got to make one hire when he was brought on which was the line coach which just so happens to lead the worst position on the team. If people are impressed by KB that’s sad I would like to think he feels shame.

• Downvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,391
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Kerwin Bell is 93-42 and had one year of note at a DIIIIII school to date at the FBS level he has produced the most anemic offense in USF history while charting to a bottom 10 national level. Just in case that wasn’t disappointing enough he got to make one hire when he was brought on which was the line coach which just so happens to lead the worst position on the team. If people are impressed by KB that’s sad I would like to think he feels shame.

Well... Charlie's record cant be much better and he might as well coach at a DII school. Not defending KB because I'm disappointed as hell but as someone else stated we are ****** at this point. Stuck with this **** show for at least another year unless CWT feels sorry and lends some of his 17M to buy out CCS contract.  And no I don't ever want CJL of CWT back... enough of that nonsense.  Maybe Tulsa pulls this game off tonight and makes my week slightly better. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

If I remember correctly, we got out to a big lead vs. South Carolina in that bowl game, and TJ seemed to sit on the lead....got conservative....and South Carolina came back to tie it. That was a nice win though, and I would have no problem with TJ coming here.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

If I remember correctly, we got out to a big lead vs. South Carolina in that bowl game, and TJ seemed to sit on the lead....got conservative....and South Carolina came back to tie it. That was a nice win though, and I would have no problem with TJ coming here.

You are correct sir. We pissed that lead away

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

If ckb had flowers. In this offense with him recruiting. We would win the conference! 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Saw this on 247 and thought I’d share.  Wasn’t behind a pay wall.  Chuckles has allowed a cultural rot within this program to fester.  The sooner he’s gone the better.

https://247sports.com/college/south-florida/board/59416/Contents/recruiting-under-charlie-strong-138189578/