• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Bell blows... if his system is not being used and he doesn't have the sack to say something... either way, he's either weak or incompetent 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

SBNatios loves themselves some SBNation. I stopped reading this stuff a while ago. In fact people on this very board used to laugh when others sighted SBNation as their source of content or articles. Anyway.

We have had a history of the drops at USF. That has gone to record levels in the Strong era and you can check stats for that too I'm sure. The funny thing is that this offense didn't pass as much and still had a huge amount of dropped passes or errant throws. This leads me to believe that either the players aren't any good or their coaches aren't any good. I could choose to blame KB for this but as he's only been here 1 year and this is CCS' 3rd year, I'll stick with blaming CCS and his inability to correct existing issues in both recruiting and player development..

It's funny, right before Taggart switched to the Gulf Coast nobody could catch a pass...then they moved to simple quick routes and...viola! They could suddenly catch...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

19 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Bell blows... if his system is not being used and he doesn't have the sack to say something... either way, he's either weak or incompetent 

Or just maybe, hear me out here; "The players suck!"

I swear, I could grab kids off the street who could both catch and pass better then the players on this team have done. That's sad but true. The problem is none of them are in college yet.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Or just maybe, hear me out here; "The players suck!"

I swear, I could grab kids off the street who could both catch and pass better then the players on this team have done. That's sad but true. The problem is none of them are in college yet.

This. We are a low talent team at most key positions. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

He’s either incompetent or he’s in on it.  

727D56FF-0B11-4A78-B5F1-698E413F6A81.gif

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

How much worse than pretty close to the worst would the offense have to be for KB to have any responsibility for what he is producing week in and week out?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How much worse than pretty close to the worst would the offense have to be for KB to have any responsibility for what he is producing week in and week out?

I mean CCS will just tell him we were not prepared enough and need to get bigger and stronger.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

So it’s Kerwins fault that he has an empty cupboard to work with...please tell me McCloud is a serviceable QB he’s a nice kid who wouldn’t start anywhere else in the conference... Cronkite is a nice young man as well but his playing days are about up he left Florida for a reason...the WRs on this team well we don’t have to speak about them... Wilcox is good the OL below average ...so Kerwin make chicken salad out of chicken sh&t...who has Charlie brought in not naming transfers that are producing and remember this is year 3...I’ll wait

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bullman1717 said:

So it’s Kerwins fault that he has an empty cupboard to work with...please tell me McCloud is a serviceable QB he’s a nice kid who wouldn’t start anywhere else in the conference... Cronkite is a nice young man as well but his playing days are about up he left Florida for a reason...the WRs on this team well we don’t have to speak about them... Wilcox is good the OL below average ...so Kerwin make chicken salad out of chicken sh&t...who has Charlie brought in not naming transfers that are producing and remember this is year 3...I’ll wait

If you think this team is bottom 10 in FBS talent you haven’t been watching a whole lot of games including against some of the teams we have played. If you try to get a fish to climb a tree he will think he is the worst but put him in water and he swims like well a fish. KBs job is to put our team as it is comprised in the best position to win every week, so far he has been nothing short of horrible at that.

22 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I mean CCS will just tell him we were not prepared enough and need to get bigger and stronger.

Maybe we should consider hiring a coach that’s job it is to do that, I think we can call them a strength and conditioning coach.