• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

I don't know much about CKB except what is on this board.  But I believe two things: that he hasn't had the opportunity to show what he's got and that he would be a good interim to make sure that we aren't throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

44 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

I don't know much about CKB except what is on this board.  But I believe two things: that he hasn't had the opportunity to show what he's got and that he would be a good interim to make sure that we aren't throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Interim? If CCS goes then he goes too! Its HIS offense that cant score freaking 20pts! This is the 3rd lost in which a team only needed 20pts to beat us. I have faith in KB but once again he hasnt earned chit. I think CCS is comimg back no matter what. The defense is good and young. All we need is to fix the offense in which I have faith KB will do. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Interim? If CCS goes then he goes too! Its HIS offense that cant score freaking 20pts! This is the 3rd lost in which a team only needed 20pts to beat us. I have faith in KB but once again he hasnt earned chit. I think CCS is comimg back no matter what. The defense is good and young. All we need is to fix the offense in which I have faith KB will do. 

I have some faith we are a solid QB away from being pretty decent on offense and we need more running backs.

You think the defense will be ok next year with all we lose? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I could have communicated it better.  I don't think that we will fire Strong before the end of next year.  If we do, then KB should take over as Interim while a search is on.  Who knows?  He may be what we need.  I don't think he has had the time to show what he has.  It isn't a matter of what he has earned, it is a matter of what is best for the program.  The program that can't afford to buy out our current coach.  If it is done that way, then KB is not gone before he has a chance.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

At least for the first time ,probably all season, the loss was not mostly on his side of the ball so I guess that’s improvement, thanks special teams. Still if anyone was looking for something standout for us the defense was the closest thing.