• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

so... why not fire ccs now and make KB the interim... see if anything changes as the season winds down.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

33 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

so... why not fire ccs now and make KB the interim... see if anything changes as the season winds down.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Orlando Bull said:

Once again, CCS and BJM has the defense up to speed and the defense has been carrying us. The OFFENSE is what's holding us back. We have 2 losses to teams that scored 17 and 14 pts. So you want to give the team to the offensive coordinator that has been UNDERachieving? That's just dumb...like this thread. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once again, CCS and BJM has the defense up to speed and the defense has been carrying us. The OFFENSE is what's holding us back. We have 2 losses to teams that scored 17 and 14 pts. So you want to give the team to the offensive coordinator that has been UNDERachieving? That's just dumb...like this thread. 

those 2 games were against the #80 scoring offense and the #120 scoring offense.

let's see how that vaunted defense looks against legit competition.

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

those 2 games were against the #80 scoring offense and the #120 scoring offense.

let's see how that vaunted defense looks against legit competition.

It doesn't matter what their offensive rankings are. In the end,  those 2 teams only needed to score 17 and 14 pts to beat us. And hell our OFFENSE fumbled the ball and GAVE Temple a TD so technically, Temple only needed to score 10pts to beat us since we only scored 7pts. I like KB and know he will do well, but to fire CCS and leave him on the staff is dumb since its KB's failures that has us losing. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It doesnt matter what their rankings are. In the end, 2 teams only needed to score 17 and 14 pts to beat us. And hell our OFFENSE fumbled the ball and GAVE Temple a TD so technically, Temple only needed to score 10pts to beat us since we only scored 7pts. I like KB and know he will do well, but to fire CCS and leave him on the staff is dumb since its KB's failures that has us losing. 

Our current HC is the one who recruited these players. The current OC had nothing to do with recruiting them. So there is that.

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, gibbsak said:

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

THIS.  Going to be difficult to buy him out unless the Bullspen (you know, the one that couldn't raise 10k) comes up with $5,000,000.  Maybe Publix will step up when they see their sales of hoagies tanks during USF games. And Wendy's should be saving a ton not having to hand out free Frostys because we can't win a home game. Maybe they can split the difference with Publix.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Our current HC is the one who recruited these players. The current OC had nothing to do with recruiting them. So there is that.

Your point? The players are more than talented enough to score more than 10-14 pts.  KB is suppose to be the one to figure out our offensive woes and he hasn't delivered yet. I still feel he will get the offense going, but until then he has UNDERACHIEVED and our offense is our biggest WEAKNESS. So why would you put our biggest weakness in charge?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

35 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It doesn't matter what their offensive rankings are. In the end,  those 2 teams only needed to score 17 and 14 pts to beat us. And hell our OFFENSE fumbled the ball and GAVE Temple a TD so technically, Temple only needed to score 10pts to beat us since we only scored 7pts. I like KB and know he will do well, but to fire CCS and leave him on the staff is dumb since its KB's failures that has us losing. 

for the record I don't want KB here either

Just now, Bull94 said:

for the record I don't want KB here either

LOL thats fine. My argument is firing CCS and making KB the coach.  I feel if CCS is fired, then KB needs to go as well. Chit, Im still open to giving Shaun King a crack at OC. But for now, I think KB will get the offense right.