• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie's Successor... Already on our Sidelines

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

35 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

And you know that recruiting to the Big East was easier than recruiting to the AAC.  We can do this all day EXCEPT I'm gonna be the Guest Coach on the Bench for WBB tonight and have to head down the Yuengling Center right after lunch.

ARe you still undefeated?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, CIHISI said:

The same offense with worse line coaching. Gets you what you are seeing. When your coach micro manages everything, this is what you get. 

If Bell had complete control, the offense would look nothing like this. 

You know the only coach Bell got to bring with him is his line coach, right? There is absolutely no evidence that this is the one subject CCS is taking an interest in or that KB is capable of producing even serviceable results at this level. When CCS is served his just desserts one of the biggest contributing factors will be that he hired KB, KB has earned nothing more than an unceremonious firing and he is 💯 percent in control of the offense. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

39 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I know getting into a discussion with you is fruitless but what the helll.  Since CJL was fired we've had our 2 highest win seasons.  Things have changed since then but it has nothing to do with CJL. 

Puc already said it but it beats repeating, the AAC doesn't hold a candle to the big east.  UConn has been like the worst team in FBS since the AAC formed, but they actually were good enough to win the big east once back in the day.  SoS is awful now, so wins today do not equal wins back then.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, Ghostbuster said:

Puc already said it but it beats repeating, the AAC doesn't hold a candle to the big east.  UConn has been like the worst team in FBS since the AAC formed, but they actually were good enough to win the big east once back in the day.  SoS is awful now, so wins today do not equal wins back then.  

I'm not sure that proves your point......

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Bull94 said:

I'm not sure that proves your point......

My point was the strength of schedule is worse now.  UConn is one of the worst teams now, not back then.  Back then they were capable of winning the big east, when SoS was greater. 

I'm not saying the UConn of now did or could win that big east

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

Go get Kendall Briles

His offense sucked at FSU

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

This is who I would prefer to bring back to lead the program... whom I wanted to take over the program when Slick left

Image result for T. J. Weist usf

Edited by Dogma
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I do not think Bell is the answer.  I trust Mike Kelly will make a good hire.   I think I young mind as OC / HC is the way to go, and an older experienced DC.   Clean house and begin rebuild.  Lord help us the next 3 games.....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

You know that the Beast was a far better conference by every single tangible measurable so a single win more in the AAC is not horribly impressive especially when you consider it also came with our two worst seasons as well, hell the CUSA we were in was better than the AAC. 

Wrong...where is Cuse ranked now? Where is WVU ranked? AAC is on the same level if not better than the BE. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wrong...where is Cuse ranked now? Where is WVU ranked? AAC is on the same level if not better than the BE. 

The Big East was repeatedly a top three conference by ranking and even as high as first some years, where do you honestly place the current AAC?