• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bring back Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'm not saying hire him back but I wouldn't be totally opposed to it ...... but the lengths that some are going to disparage him is freaking hilarious, serious jilted lover syndrome. His record improved every year of the FOUR he was here. Those that give him **** for leaving here for Oregon are green and gold gogglin that like crazy. Nobody in their right mind faults him for that move. Oregon to FSU after only one year? He grew up a ******* Seminoles fan, one of the premier, storied football programs in the country. Again, nobody in their right, un butt hurt mind doesn't believe him when he said it was the ONLY job he'd leave Oregon for after just the one year .....

However, the crowning glory of the disparages are the ones saying how do we know he won't turn us around, get us to the brink of greatness again and leave ...................................................................................... just let the brilliance of that thought process sink in for a minute.

Some are still salty about how stupid Taggart made them look those last two seasons. Some of it is embarrassment IMO. It's why some of them disappeared when CWT and Flowers got it's together. There was major overlap between the CWT haters and those who thought Woulard was the second coming and Flowers was only a playing due to favoritism/incompetence. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Might as well throw Holtz back in the mix as he at least won conference titles 

Hopefully the mixer is set to high 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would take CJL way before I took back the slime ball Slick Willie. He has zero loyalty to anyone. Further, those stupid sayings...no way I could deal with his complete and utter bull ****. 

You'll get on the bus and you'll have a nice day.

Whether you want to or not!!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

56 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You'll get on the bus and you'll have a nice day.

Whether you want to or not!!

Nope

430CF70F-C344-438F-8FB4-A8CD566F16CC.gif.789313500fa3c07d885872e6cfca55c2.gif

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

23 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

Skip Holtz

If that is to be done, then I must suggest a great marketing plan for USF for the season ticket presentation.  The season ticket package will arrive in a USF colored paper bag with USF logos on it.  The bag will contain a pair of scissors with green handles.  The scissors can be used to cut out the eyes, nose, and mouth which will be printed in dots on the outside of the green bag.  Then, the ticket holder can place the green bag over his or her head at the games.  Those concerned about the environment will laud USF for repurposing it's packaging.  The last product inside will be a SkippyPoo bobblehead who is laughing as he makes his way to the local bank to cash another USF check. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Taggart was the right coach at the right time for us. A hungry, ace recruiter, from a heralded coaching tree (Harbaugh), coming off a a resoundingly successful rebuild at WKU, with nowhere to go but up.

That was exactly what we needed at the time. It's what we need now. Problem is, Taggart no longer fits that description. Now, he's damaged goods. There's a point to be made that FSU went from consistently having the 3rd or 4th best recruiting class in Jimbo's final years, to falling outside the top-10 with Willie. Cristobal is putting together better classes at Oregon than Willie did (and never forget, Willie went after players he was recruiting for US).

I was on the bus with Willie. Just look at my username. But Tags has been exposed. Regardless of what he's done for us before, he's not what we need right now. We DO NOT need a coach who's current reputation is of someone who jumps ship at the first opportunity, can't make proper in-game adjustments, and just got fired from a different team in the same state.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,056
  • Days Won:  38

5 hours ago, ZeroBullChip said:

Taggart lost to WKU.

While I was stuck waiting on a drawbridge to get back to the train to the airport.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, ZeroBullChip said:

Taggart lost to WKU.

But but but  he was torn- it was his alma mater.  i will never forget that or that game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

7 hours ago, ZeroBullChip said:

Taggart lost to WKU.

In a meaningless bowl game ...... if you're insisting on hating on Willie for a loss, no need to waste time looking any further than his first game here.

• Upvote 1