• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

Bring back Taggart

Bring Back Willie T.  I don't care about what happened at FSU.  Willie would have gotten it done there eventually.  He was given less than 2 years.  Willie recruits his butt off, something Charlie can't or won't get done.  Willie brought us 45-50 points a game and back to back 10 win seasons.  Willie brought us exciting football.  And before you credit all of that to QF, guess who recruited QF, Marlon Mack, Rodney Adams, Maquez V-S, etc.  Willie Taggart.  I believe Willie has been humbled, and he might not be looking to get out of here ASAP this time.  But even if he does, that means we had some more success.  I miss the fun days of putting up 50 points like it was nothing.  Remember when we scored 50 points in one HALF vs. Cincinnati.  There's no reason it can't be done again.  But CS and KB can't get it done.  Fire Charlie now and make a call to Willie.  Let's go.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2