• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart is either really confident or in denial...You be the judge.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

This was all mostly discussed on this thread here:  http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/99947-are-you-excited/ 

Right now, he just has to sell the program and get the team ready to play football (not necessarily in that order).  Doesn't matter to me if he's confident, in denial or whatever.  All I care about is that the team wins this fall.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This was all mostly discussed on this thread here: http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/99947-are-you-excited/

Right now, he just has to sell the program and get the team ready to play football (not necessarily in that order). Doesn't matter to me if he's confident, in denial or whatever. All I care about is that the team wins this fall.

Totally done with all of his motivation sayings and life metaphors.It was cute the first year, trying the second year, and now it is just looks stupid. They better produce on the field this year or he and his little sayings are gone.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Doing what he has to do. I'm not mad at it...

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

In two seasons under Taggart, the Bulls’ have won only six games and none – not even against tiny Division I-AA Western Carolina – have come by more than eight points. That’s right, USF hasn’t won a game by double digits since it defeated I-AA Chattanooga 34-13 in the 2012 season opener. USF hasn’t beaten an FBS opponent by double digits since a 20-point victory at Syracuse in 2011 – then-coach Skip Holtz’s second season.

I never really thought about this. That's pretty crazy.... and horrible.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

I'll bet my salary against his that the USF football team is not in a New Years day bowl game.

Hell, I'll bet that EVERY YEAR for the next five years!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

I thought the article was well done.  "Staff Writer" did a good job.  

I'm not surprised at all about what CWT said--we've all learned that's kind of what he does--he likes to get people hyped up.  Fine.

In college football, the outcome of a season is so closely correlated with quarterback play, and we are going into a 3rd season of not really knowing who the quarterback of this team is.  There is always the slight chance that one of our guys fits really well into this offense and becomes a surprise stud QB (we've seen it happen on other teams every so often), but there is a bigger chance that we still don't have the QB position covered.  

I am hoping to get 6 wins and make a bowl game, but not very optimistic at this point.  How could I be after watching the last 3 years.  Also hoping CWT drops the slogans and puts the names back on the jerseys and just concentrates on winning games.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

In two seasons under Taggart, the Bulls’ have won only six games and none – not even against tiny Division I-AA Western Carolina – have come by more than eight points. That’s right, USF hasn’t won a game by double digits since it defeated I-AA Chattanooga 34-13 in the 2012 season opener. USF hasn’t beaten an FBS opponent by double digits since a 20-point victory at Syracuse in 2011 – then-coach Skip Holtz’s second season.

I never really thought about this. That's pretty crazy.... and horrible.

Geez has it been that long, terrible. Time to deliver otherwise we will be getting a new HC.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I just care about results. Taggart could be trippin' like Jerry Garcia after 'shroom tea bath with an LSD chaser, as long as he rights the ship.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I just care about results. Taggart could be trippin' like Jerry Garcia after 'shroom tea bath with an LSD chaser, as long as he rights the ship.

Flashbacks from the good ole' days?