• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart is either really confident or in denial...You be the judge.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

In two seasons under Taggart, the Bulls’ have won only six games and none – not even against tiny Division I-AA Western Carolina – have come by more than eight points. That’s right, USF hasn’t won a game by double digits since it defeated I-AA Chattanooga 34-13 in the 2012 season opener. USF hasn’t beaten an FBS opponent by double digits since a 20-point victory at Syracuse in 2011 – then-coach Skip Holtz’s second season.

I never really thought about this. That's pretty crazy.... and horrible.

FAMU will end that streak.  They are maybe the worst college team in the US.

If we win by less than 3 TDs, we will NOT win more than 4 games...and Taggart gets fired. Flag this post, and if we don't cover 21 points, we're done.

If we can't dominate FAMU the season is over before it starts and it would be conceivable Taggart doesn't last the season. I'd like to think we can destroy them but SMU was historically bad and we squeaked out a win.

SMU was horrible, but FAMU is on a whole, lower level. Remember BJ and DScott looking like varsity kids playing 8th graders (recall BJ slamming a blitzing LB into the turf, and DScott scoring 3 or 4 TDs before getting pulled.

This better be a thrashing, without showing too much ahead of the FSU game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

In two seasons under Taggart, the Bulls’ have won only six games and none – not even against tiny Division I-AA Western Carolina – have come by more than eight points. That’s right, USF hasn’t won a game by double digits since it defeated I-AA Chattanooga 34-13 in the 2012 season opener. USF hasn’t beaten an FBS opponent by double digits since a 20-point victory at Syracuse in 2011 – then-coach Skip Holtz’s second season.

If we win by less than 3 TDs, we will NOT win more than 4 games...and Taggart gets fired. Flag this post, and if we don't cover 21 points, we're done.

If we can't dominate FAMU the season is over before it starts and it would be conceivable Taggart doesn't last the season. I'd like to think we can destroy them but SMU was historically bad and we squeaked out a win.

SMU was horrible, but FAMU is on a whole, lower level. Remember BJ and DScott looking like varsity kids playing 8th graders (recall BJ slamming a blitzing LB into the turf, and DScott scoring 3 or 4 TDs before getting pulled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uytaytYA-RE

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

You can't honestly think we have a chance against FSU, right?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost.  Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.  

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

everything he says is totally irrelevent 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost.  Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.

You are crazy if you think USF has a chance. USF had a chance against FSU when Leavitt was in charge. USF will be lucky to stay within 3 touchdowns of FSU. Glad I got to witness the 17-7 win against FSU in Tally because that is something that may never happen again.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Skingraft + Clonopine = 2015 USF Football fan

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Skingraft + Clonopine = 2015 USF Football fan

Any relation to a porcupine?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I don't see us winning, but I'm going.  That said, I didn't think we'd win last time I went to Doak, especially after losing Grothe the week before.  Nor did any of the FSU fans I saw the night before, or on game day.  

That said, we don't have 2 NFL DEs this year (or do we?), or such a physical LB group.  I don't think we have a BJ Daniels, either...but who knows?

FSU made is harder by grabbing Golson, but they lost a ton of talent to the NFL/graduation...but they are still stacked.

No, I expect to lose by 3 TDs...but I'd love to see us coast v FAMU, suffer no injuries and play vanilla (and get a lot of people some playing time).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think they're going to score more than 21 on us.