• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart is either really confident or in denial...You be the judge.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I think they're going to score more than 21 on us.

Yeah, I should have said "at least".  They're going to want to feed their fans a blowout to atone for the earlier loss to us.  Could be very ugly.  They have a stud RB and a few stud WRs.  Now...a good QB.  If McGuire was the starter, I thought we could keep it respectable.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Yeah, I should have said "at least".  They're going to want to feed their fans a blowout to atone for the earlier loss to us.  Could be very ugly.  They have a stud RB and a few stud WRs.  Now...a good QB.  If McGuire was the starter, I thought we could keep it respectable.

I think what JT's trying to say, is that we won't score...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yeah, I should have said "at least". They're going to want to feed their fans a blowout to atone for the earlier loss to us. Could be very ugly. They have a stud RB and a few stud WRs. Now...a good QB. If McGuire was the starter, I thought we could keep it respectable.

Well... Our last game was against a slightly less imposing defense and with an offense we spent 2 years working on. Now we've got a new offense, no QB, and FSU.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Yeah, I should have said "at least". They're going to want to feed their fans a blowout to atone for the earlier loss to us. Could be very ugly. They have a stud RB and a few stud WRs. Now...a good QB. If McGuire was the starter, I thought we could keep it respectable.

Well... Our last game was against a slightly less imposing defense and with an offense we spent 2 years working on. Now we've got a new offense, no QB, and FSU.
so you think we're going to win?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Skingraft + Clonopine = 2015 USF Football fan

Any relation to a porcupine?

Only by marriage

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I'll take the "over" on zero points scored.

It's too early to predict, but 38-10 (with our 7 coming VERY late) is possible.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

You can't honestly think we have a chance against FSU, right?

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost.  Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.  

After Jimbo walks into the locker room and puts up on the projector Taggart saying "Remember what happened last time we went to Tallahassee? Those days are coming back", looks at his team, then walks out of the locker room FSU will then beat us by 60+ instead of easing up after they're up by 30. 

We have no chance to beat them. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost.  Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.  

After Jimbo walks into the locker room and puts up on the projector Taggart saying "Remember what happened last time we went to Tallahassee? Those days are coming back", looks at his team, then walks out of the locker room FSU will then beat us by 60+ instead of easing up after they're up by 30. 

Jimbo has a clip of him saying that? Do we even have one??

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Goodness you over analyze everything haha. My apologies I should have said "puts up on the projector the quote of Taggart saying.......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Goodness you over analyze everything haha. My apologies I should have said "puts up on the projector the quote of Taggart saying.......

Bulletin board .... that's old fashioned "bulletin board material" right there .... if the programs were anywhere near in the same stratosphere at this point ... which they're not ... which makes all this focus on what he said humorous, at the worst ... at best, off season filler.