• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart is either really confident or in denial...You be the judge.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

You can't honestly think we have a chance against FSU, right?

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost.  Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.  

After Jimbo walks into the locker room and puts up on the projector Taggart saying "Remember what happened last time we went to Tallahassee? Those days are coming back", looks at his team, then walks out of the locker room FSU will then beat us by 60+ instead of easing up after they're up by 30. 

We have no chance to beat them. 

Jimbo has a clip of him saying that? Do we even have one??

Goodness you over analyze everything haha. My apologies I should have said "puts up on the projector the quote of Taggart saying.......

Bulletin board .... that's old fashioned "bulletin board material" right there .... if the programs were anywhere near in the same stratosphere at this point ... which they're not ... which makes all this focus on what he said humorous, at the worst ... at best, off season filler.

Reminds me of the ant and the elephant. While the ant was doing the elephant doggy-style, a coconut fell from a tree and the elephant said ouch. The ant replied, "Oh yeah, take it B***H!"

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost. Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.

After Jimbo walks into the locker room and puts up on the projector Taggart saying "Remember what happened last time we went to Tallahassee? Those days are coming back", looks at his team, then walks out of the locker room FSU will then beat us by 60+ instead of easing up after they're up by 30.

Goodness you over analyze everything haha. My apologies I should have said "puts up on the projector the quote of Taggart saying.......

Bulletin board .... that's old fashioned "bulletin board material" right there .... if the programs were anywhere near in the same stratosphere at this point ... which they're not ... which makes all this focus on what he said humorous, at the worst ... at best, off season filler.

Reminds me of the ant and the elephant. While the ant was doing the elephant doggy-style, a coconut fell from a tree and the elephant said ouch. The ant replied, "Oh yeah, take it B***H!"

Link?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Not speaking for Jupiter, but this is probably the best chance we've had or we'll probably have in the near future given what they've lost. Don't read that into me saying we're going to win.

Link?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/1l33zt/an_elephant_is_walking_through_the_jungle_and/

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Link?

Wow!! You telling us that you didn't know that one?? Where the heck have you been living? Under a rock ?

Link?

Wow!! You telling us that you didn't know that one?? Where the heck have you been living? Under a rock ?

I've never heard it before!!! That joke was hilarious though!!!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Link?

Yes!! It best to use when you are drinking at a bar!!! Chicks love it!!!!

Link?

I bet they do!!! It's funny and it has anal sex!!! That's always a winning combo with nice girls!!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

without a qb with a proven track record cwt sounds insane

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

What should he say that we suck and have no chance. Off season is the worst...until the season lately lol.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Link?

I bet they do!!! It's funny and it has anal sex!!! That's always a winning combo with nice girls!!!

:facepalm: