• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT's Bus: who's on, off, undecided?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I'm still on the bus, hanging on for the bumpy ride but confident it will get smoother! 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Imagine if they had an offense like these kids played in high school. Noted recently by a color commentator, USF has a backward offense that often runs out of the spread and passes out of the 2 tightend T type formation.

Interesting to look at Harbaugh's offensive issues this season when he went from the power run his team was familiar with to a pass heavy offense and the team has struggled.

building_collapse.gif

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

CWT is changing the culture and restocking the cupboards with his recruiting, however, his power run offense is the only thing holding him back from building something special here.  His offense produces few points and is boring as hell.  Few programs run it for obvious reasons.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Imagine if they had an offense like these kids played in high school. Noted recently by a color commentator, USF has a backward offense that often runs out of the spread and passes out of the 2 tightend T type formation.

Interesting to look at Harbaugh's offensive issues this season when he went from the power run his team was familiar with to a pass heavy offense and the team has struggled.

building_collapse.gif

Lmfao

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

Having watched the bus - brand new, right off the lot and zero mileage -  do the mass-casualty-swan-dive off a cliff, I elect not to board.

I do hope he is successful at righting the program, and that he elevates USF to a higher level of success than we've enjoyed in the past. 

I think it's too early to vote thumbs-up-or-down, this season, given who we have played thus far. While I have confidence that he will be

successful here at USF, I'm gonna wait until the end of the season to determine if I get aboard the bus, long term.

'Cause you know, buses are like some other things in life....there's gonna be another one in a bit.  ;)

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

I was about to get off the bus after the NCST game, but the bus driver told me to sit down after the UCONN game. Too much potential from these young guns that are starting on both sides of the ball. I gotta stay on the bus and see what happens.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  1

100% on the bus. He is recruiting strong and the underclassman are playing great. I don't think Nick Saban could have taken last year's team to more than 2 wins. I don't even understand the debate. He took over a terrible team and started off with the best recruiting class in the AAC and a strong one one on track for this year. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

100% on the bus. He is recruiting strong and the underclassman are playing great. I don't think Nick Saban could have taken last year's team to more than 2 wins. I don't even understand the debate. He took over a terrible team and started off with the best recruiting class in the AAC and a strong one one on track for this year. 

So Saban and CWT are equals?

tumblr_inline_n3005fmEiD1sohk3w.gif

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

So Saban and CWT are equals?

tumblr_inline_n3005fmEiD1sohk3w.gif

Not even Christina Hendricks, as hot as she is, can save you from faceplanting from the leap you just made.