• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT's Bus: who's on, off, undecided?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

So far I'm on the bus but I feel like I am being dragged out that back door with the crowd.  I said this about Holtz so I have to say it re: Tags.  I still believe any college coach should get 4 years.  So win, lose or draw I'm OK with Tags being here for 2 more years to show what he's got.  After that, I'll let the AD and the powers that be decide.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Never got off....

(thats what she said)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

I, too, am on the bus and in the handicap seat next to Deonte Welch...

I almost choked on my dunkin donuts munchkin LOL!

I've literally felt like I've been run over by a bus after the past 4 years of watching us play...but i do feel we are getting better. Just hoping for wins to start rolling in so i can stop screaming at my flat screen.

So...I'm still on the bus sitting behind you and welch.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Too early to be off the bus; buckled in tight in the emergency exit row.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

100% on the bus. He is recruiting strong and the underclassman are playing great. I don't think Nick Saban could have taken last year's team to more than 2 wins. I don't even understand the debate. He took over a terrible team and started off with the best recruiting class in the AAC and a strong one one on track for this year. 

So Saban and CWT are equals?

tumblr_inline_n3005fmEiD1sohk3w.gif

Not even Christina Hendricks, as hot as she is, can save you from faceplanting from the leap you just made. 

How many wins do you think Saban would have pulled out with last years personnel?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

100% on the bus. He is recruiting strong and the underclassman are playing great. I don't think Nick Saban could have taken last year's team to more than 2 wins. I don't even understand the debate. He took over a terrible team and started off with the best recruiting class in the AAC and a strong one one on track for this year. 

Not even Christina Hendricks, as hot as she is, can save you from faceplanting from the leap you just made. 

How many wins do you think Saban would have pulled out with last years personnel?

In no way, shape or form did Kevin say anything that would have made any implication that CWT and Saban are equals, at least to anyone with objectivity towards CWT.  That's the issue with your post. 

In no way, shape or form did Kevin say anything that would have made any implication that CWT and Saban are equals, at least to anyone with objectivity towards CWT.  That's the issue with your post. 

I'm not objective when it comes to CWT, I have 17 games of bias and evidence hard at work. I am even less objective when it comes to Nick Saban and I 100% believe he could have won more than 2 games with our team last year. Hell, he could have won more than 2 even with Cosh as his DC.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm not objective when it comes to CWT, I have 17 games of bias and evidence hard at work. I am even less objective when it comes to Nick Saban and I 100% believe he could have won more than 2 games with our team last year. Hell, he could have won more than 2 even with Cosh as his DC.

Pretty sure I know, and posted such, that you are far from objective.  Saban wouldn't have won more than 2 games with our roster last year, because never in a million years would he ever have our roster to begin with. 

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure I know, and posted such, that you are far from objective.  Saban wouldn't have won more than 2 games with our roster last year, because never in a million years would he ever have our roster to begin with. 

So objective observers think Nick Saban isn't insanely better at coaching football than CWT? I don't get the argument here. He stated that the roster was so bad last year, the best coach in college football could not have done any better than our head coach. Objective observers would agree with that, but people with a grudge against CWT wouldn't? Is the truth blinded from me by my hatred?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^^ So you're saying you're off the bus, then?