• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart and losing culture.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes, how active was NEB to not know this obvious STD, cue tip takes care of most of them at the health center, but not Herpes, talk to Usher.

Dude...gonorrhea is no joke. If you let that thing go too long, they have to bring out a steel pipe cleaner.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You’re thinking of herpes.

I must have misunderstood my doctor...😂

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

31 minutes ago, Brad said:

Prize goes to @Corey lea for tossing this bomb for no apparent reason.  @JTrue a close second for that helpful comment.  :roflmao:

He had a reason, his deep love of all things CCS leads him to try to blame anyone but CCS for the failures of his program 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

6 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

He had a reason, his deep love of all things CCS leads him to try to blame anyone but CCS for the failures of his program 

TRUTH. This current debacle is all on Charlie. The question is can he fix it. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Bull94 said:

there are plenty on here that don't give him credit for what he did here(including you and puc). just like there are those that don't give Leavitt credit.

I'm not "wowed" by him but I do appreciate what he did for this program and I wish him luck.

of course he did what was best for willie. why wouldn't he? isn't that what everybody does?

Taggart turned USF around to a point... Won't deny.  He "climbed the ladder," when he left, sure.  I guess he #didsomething getting to 10-2, but was 100% an opportunist in leaving. 

Want to #dosomething?  Stick around to win a championship.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, gibbsak said:

I don’t think many will stay for that. Most will jump when opportunity comes knocking, because they know that it may not come around a second time. Also, we can’t compete with those big time offers and every knows it.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, gibbsak said:

Taggart turned USF around to a point... Won't deny.  He "climbed the ladder," when he left, sure.  I guess he #didsomething getting to 10-2, but was 100% an opportunist in leaving. 

I will take a coach leaving us in a good spot for leaving a dumpster fire any day.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

56 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Puc looks for the opportunity to interject the Jim into every conversation. It’s like that one time at band camp we just can’t get away from. 

I really don’t but I appreciate the feedback, some people like to bash our only successful reign, talk about not discussing the past and then in the same breath glorify the most menial of achievements from any other part of our past no matter how fleeting they were. That they are running from the error of their calls for change and  I stop to call them on it doesn’t mean I am starting it but I certainly don’t help by not letting it go.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Hopefully, it's just that the detractors can't seem to stop weaving his name into every thread....that's like throwing red meat to @puc86.  The fact that we suck now, doesn't mean we sucked then.  Give it up.

I kind of have a compulsive personality.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Bullrush33 said:

I will take a coach leaving us in a good spot for leaving a dumpster fire any day.

I think everyone can support this preference.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,200
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

x1000 

We should have seen the warning signs when you are fired from a program with all the money in the world and easy to recruit and your teams gets worse over 3 years.   

Sorry thought you were talking about how Charlie was hired...well true to that also.  Tags left us in good shape...we were primed for success for years if the right coach was hired.

Edited by Bulls On Parade