• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF’s ScheduleMania

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

How many National Titles do you think Dabo would have won at USF?

All of them, bare minimum 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,847
  • Days Won:  67

49 minutes ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

I'd like to see 2 for 1s with LSU, UGA, FSU, Clemson.

Home and aways with WVU, Iowa St, App St, Army, Troy.

Home and away makes no sense, want no part of App state or Troy, nothing to gain, they are still viewed as a great FCS team, risk and return not worth it.  Army wears you down with the option and still not viewed as a quality win. WVU  and IA state future bottom feeders in the big 12, with no great attraction.  2 for  1’s not good either, too much similar regional talent just superior, an upset would be incredibly difficult.  Need to focus on the big 10, different style of play that may suit us if we ever figure out how to stop the run.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I would LOVE to see WVU on the schedule again.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

24 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Home and away makes no sense, want no part of App state or Troy, nothing to gain, they are still viewed as a great FCS team, risk and return not worth it.  Army wears you down with the option and still not viewed as a quality win. WVU  and IA state future bottom feeders in the big 12, with no great attraction.  2 for  1’s not good either, too much similar regional talent just superior, an upset would be incredibly difficult.  Need to focus on the big 10, different style of play that may suit us if we ever figure out how to stop the run.

Read that again.  Do you see the error of your ways.  We don't/can't stop the run.  Last couple of years it didn't feel like we didn't stop run or pass.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

Say what you want but this guy is serious about competing . As a coach you better perform or find a new place to hang your whistle. This is a ballsy play that could be genius or turn into a giant smoldering pile of UCF . All and all I like the raw aggression embodied in these moves . Its a risk but I'm on board .

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

21 minutes ago, gullibull said:

Say what you want but this guy is serious about competing . As a coach you better perform or find a new place to hang your whistle. This is a ballsy play that could be genius or turn into a giant smoldering pile of UCF . All and all I like the raw aggression embodied in these moves . Its a risk but I'm on board .

He is trying to regenerate interest in USF football. In a way the Big East invite was a blessing and a curse. The casual Dan became spoiled with big name opponents and big time games. The teams in the AAC don't move the needle. The fan base needs these type of matchups to rekindle the fire. A big upset or two and things will return to the passion and fun of the Big East days. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

15 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

He is trying to regenerate interest in USF football. In a way the Big East invite was a blessing and a curse. The casual Dan became spoiled with big name opponents and big time games. The teams in the AAC don't move the needle. The fan base needs these type of matchups to rekindle the fire. A big upset or two and things will return to the passion and fun of the Big East days. 

Screw Casual Dan. Hate that guy. Always wearing jeans and birkenstocks to everything.

Edited by TheUpperHand
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

46 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

I would LOVE to see WVU on the schedule again.

Second this.  Even though I can think of bigger names on a wish list, I'm not gonna be greedy after the Bama get.  Would definitely take WVU considering the history between us.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So who do you want to see USF play? 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

ACC - Clemson

Big 12 - Oklahoma

PAC 12 - Washington, USC, Stanford, Oregon, maybe UCLA on name

SEC - Georgia, LSU, TAMU

Big 10 - Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State

If I had to pick one, it would be Ohio State just on name, history, stadium, etc. Oregon would be a close second, just because I'd like to hit up their stadium and I've always had a soft spot for them as my secret West Coast team I follow.