• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart SBNation Comment on USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

If there's any delusional psychopath that could pull it off, you're tops on the list ..

That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, puc86 said:

That’s what I was referring to. If there was a worse loss since I am unaware of it.Largest FCS losses

5th ranked Michigan lost to Appalachian state b4 they becane division I. That hands down is worse than Mcneese state. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Annnnnnnd we believe you.  :guinness:

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

5th ranked Michigan lost to Appalachian state b4 they becane division I. That hands down is worse than Mcneese state. 

Still, that does not make me how I felt after that loss. For Bulls fans it is irrelevant if another team had a worse loss...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

7 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

That’s qualitative the statement is quantitative. It’s the largest margin in college football history, it’s not debatable,  it’s simple math.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Appalachian State was FCS (formerly 1-AA) when they beat Michigan. McNeese is also FCS.

Also, Appalachian State was the preseason #1 in FCS polls, having won back to back national championships. They would go on to win their third in row that season. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That’s qualitative the statement is quantitative. It’s the largest margin in college football history, it’s not debatable,  it’s simple math.

You got some Willie hate for sure. 

Try to focus on his body of work while at USF and not one game.  He was a good steward of the program and left if better than he inherited it.

He's one game in at FSU and he's a bum?  Wow!  Hope you don't manage people or procreate.  Tough standards for sure.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I thought this was moved?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bausfkid said:

You got some Willie hate for sure. 

Try to focus on his body of work while at USF and not one game.  He was a good steward of the program and left if better than he inherited it.

He's one game in at FSU and he's a bum?  Wow!  Hope you don't manage people or procreate.  Tough standards for sure.

Go Bulls!

I cannot be more clear that I do not hate CWT at all and I do not think he is a bum. I think he is mediocre because he has a sub .500 record, has never won a bowl game, has the worst loss in to an FCS program in FBS history, has never maintained success  and has only had one season of note in his career. I only once again cared about this subject because xCWT felt the need to make comments about us while now coaching at FSU and someone posted those comments on this board. It’s typically looked down upon in any industry to make negative comments about your former employer as you move up the ranks. XCWT knows how to coach speak as well as anyone and he should have said something that sounded gracious for the opportunity that led to his “dream job”. Also yes I have a Son and he would have answered the question better.

13 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Appalachian State was FCS (formerly 1-AA) when they beat Michigan. McNeese is also FCS.

Also, Appalachian State was the preseason #1 in FCS polls, having won back to back national championships. They would go on to win their third in row that season. 

Also they lost by 2 we lost by 32, 32>2.