Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
RedBull13

Taggart SBNation Comment on USF

I like Taggart. I really do, but this feels like an unnecessary jab at a place that was a major factor (if not THE major factor) that got you to where you are today...

Article: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/22/17717562/florida-college-football-history-coaches-explain

Thoughts? And if this has already been posted somewhere feel free to delete and provide the original post.

DlOsZ1pXoAAbGAN.jpg:large

Wasn't Taggart the one that said we're gonna get back to No. 2?

I'm glad for what he did for USF eventually, but as I've told FSU folks I know... Taggart is in it for Taggart.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, gibbsak said:

Wasn't Taggart the one that said we're gonna get back to No. 2?

I'm glad for what he did for USF eventually, but as I've told FSU folks I know... Taggart is in it for Taggart.

I was thinking the same! When I first read this I could've sworn he mentioned that, glad I'm not going crazy

I mean he's not really lying. Definitely wasn't neccessary but we had every opportunity and pissed it away, he definitely helped put us in the right direction though.

• Upvote 1

Ignorant comment.

• Upvote 1

All I can say is..thankfully QF and MM & Company had the foresight to enrich this mans coaching career by changing his Harbaugh family offense. The rest is history and two jobs ago....

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Is he wrong?

Do you honestly think he knows anything about what those coaches and players were doing in 2007?  He was probably 13 years old.

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, RedBull13 said:

I like Taggart. I really do, but this feels like an unnecessary jab at a place that was a major factor (if not THE major factor) that got you to where you are today...

Article: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/22/17717562/florida-college-football-history-coaches-explain

Thoughts? And if this has already been posted somewhere feel free to delete and provide the original post.

DlOsZ1pXoAAbGAN.jpg:large

I don’t see any problem with that quote...looks pretty accurate to me and I am not the biggest CWT fan...