• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers is the Starter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I don't know about you guys, but I think CWT hates Bench.  

More or less than Holtz hated recruiting for USF?

I'd say more, because Bench is the closest thing we have to Drew Brees yet CWT continues to let him ride the, uh, bench.  There must be a hate burning white-hot there.  

Did we recruit another guy named Bench?  Because if you think SB reminds you of Brees... I'm going to assume you're either joking or don't know a lot about football.

It appears the butthurt is strong in this thread.   :lmao:

You're right, Brees isn't a defensive tackle/quarterback (DTQB), he's more of a partially short QB (PSQB).  Since Bench can run the football, and thrown the football, he's probably more like Colin Kaepernick circa 2012-2013.  

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

I'd say more, because Bench is the closest thing we have to Drew Brees yet CWT continues to let him ride the, uh, bench.  There must be a hate burning white-hot there.  

Did we recruit another guy named Bench?  Because if you think SB reminds you of Brees... I'm going to assume you're either joking or don't know a lot about football.

You're right, Brees isn't a defensive tackle/quarterback (DTQB), he's more of a partially short QB (PSQB).  Since Bench can run the football, and thrown the football, he's probably more like Colin Kaepernick circa 2012-2013.  

It's all moot because Coach Taggart is going to build a time machine to go back in time and prevent Bench from being born.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

It's all moot because Coach Taggart is going to build a time machine to go back in time and prevent Bench from being born.

:lmao: 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

eyes...watering. Good reply

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this matters or not but is QF throwing with or without a glove? I looked back and I know it was cold at SMU but I wonder if that might be a change he has made as well with being able to grip and hold the ball better when passing.

Just a thought

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Humidity is the usual cause of a floundering offense.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Not sure if this matters or not but is QF throwing with or without a glove? I looked back and I know it was cold at SMU but I wonder if that might be a change he has made as well with being able to grip and hold the ball better when passing.

Just a thought

not sure why more QBs don't throw with gloves. Bridgewater uses them all the time. Much better grip. tighter spirals.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

I'd say more, because Bench is the closest thing we have to Drew Brees yet CWT continues to let him ride the, uh, bench. There must be a hate burning white-hot there.

His hate burns with the heat of 1000 suns

Dozer. Do you think Bench could hold up better taking hits having to run 10-15 times a game better than QF? I think QF might be a little tougher and be able to withstand more hits and his speed is def a plus.

What do you base that on?  Have you seen the two side by side?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Can't wait to find this post next year when Asianti Woulard leads USF to its first bowl game in years.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Days Won:  0

I will say after watching the highlights from the SMU game I'm not worried at all especially when he is said to be better than that now. People are acting like we said Bobby Eveld is our starting quarterback or something.

Hey don't knock Bobby. He exceeded his non existent expectations and he beat Miami. Bobby has earned his place in USF history. :yeahbaby:

• Upvote 1