• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers is the Starter

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Taggart virtually guaranteed a bowl game at the Rally. If he doesn't do so, I can't see Harlan keeping him, perceived improvement or no. I'm not in favor of that action, but I feel that is what the AD will do. 

I also can't believe anybody would jeopardize their job, and future employment in their chosen profession, over a personal grudge. It makes for good reality TV drama, but flies in the face of common sense, at least from my perspective. I have to assume that CWT is making the best decision for the success of the program, which translates into his personal success. By that same token, I desperately want Willie to be successful at USF because it makes USF successful. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We suffer from pareidolia, "the human tendency to read significance into random or vague stimuli (both visual and auditory)." We see patterns where there aren't any.

That's a relief. For a few years now I've been thinking we have a very bad football team.
pareidolia: is this why it burns when I pee?
I think that's a symptom of being a UCF fan. Have you traveled to Oviedo lately?

I did fly out of MCO lately

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

We suffer from pareidolia, "the human tendency to read significance into random or vague stimuli (both visual and auditory)." We see patterns where there aren't any.

That's a relief. For a few years now I've been thinking we have a very bad football team.
I think that's a symptom of being a UCF fan. Have you traveled to Oviedo lately?

Did you use an airport restroom?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

They can both be mutually exclusive ...

Did you use an airport restroom?

I KNOW I should have used that wax ass gasket

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Taggart virtually guaranteed a bowl game at the Rally. If he doesn't do so, I can't see Harlan keeping him, perceived improvement or no. I'm not in favor of that action, but I feel that is what the AD will do. 

I also can't believe anybody would jeopardize their job, and future employment in their chosen profession, over a personal grudge. It makes for good reality TV drama, but flies in the face of common sense, at least from my perspective. I have to assume that CWT is making the best decision for the success of the program, which translates into his personal success. By that same token, I desperately want Willie to be successful at USF because it makes USF successful. 

LOL

Misunderstandings abound!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Of course...self-preservation prevails.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Hope he blossoms

Hope he blossoms

Boom