• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers is the Starter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

We stink regardless of which QB plays.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Our only salvation is going Independent ....

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Our only salvation is going Independent ....

If we only had an OCS

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

There is proof of the love affair that Taggart has for Quinton Flowers. Direct from Taggarts mouth when he spoke to us personally at Beef Obrady's last year. We were asking him about Steven Bench and Mike White. All Taggart would say was Quinton Flowers "he's real special". He was enamored with him since last year so don't tell me he was objective. There are many honest bulls in this pen that have seen the light however many of you disagree, we will agree to disagree.

So his only response to questions about SB and MW was QF was "real special" ... That would certainly be proof .......... if that's how it really went down.

So now nobullaboutit is lying or exagerrating.  This thread gets better and better.

I'll go with misremembering ... and you know **** well if you weren't just trying to keep this **** stirred up, you'd acknowledge how absurd what he's alleging is.

So now what he is saying is absurd?  So much for being respectful of what others on the board.  

I don't know Taggart.  I don't have the slightest idea whether this story is true or not.  I'm not sure how you are so sure?  Is Taggart your father, son, or brother?  Are you on the football staff?

Short of that kind of inside knowledge, you making such a bold and authoritative statement about two people you don't know is what is absurd.

Oh & by the way unless anyone was in that room to actually hear all the other coaches opinions then I would say there is not enough evidence to prove either theory & it has become word vs. word.

Trip is actually CWT incognito, apparently.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Found this on Youtube. It's highlights from the USF vs. SMU game last year where QF started.

I like what I see from Quinton. I'm happy wish this decision. He made some good throws out there...

I'd forgotten how many QF passes were just a bit off (e.g. just out of bounds catches), how many crippling penalties and some key turnovers we suffered.  Yes, White, Johnson & Davis stepped up big (as did the D)...but QF showed some elusiveness and decent short game.

Feeling a little better, especially given most say he's much improved.  Not giddy, but optimistic.

There is proof of the love affair that Taggart has for Quinton Flowers. Direct from Taggarts mouth when he spoke to us personally at Beef Obrady's last year. We were asking him about Steven Bench and Mike White. All Taggart would say was Quinton Flowers "he's real special". He was enamored with him since last year so don't tell me he was objective. There are many honest bulls in this pen that have seen the light however many of you disagree, we will agree to disagree.

So his only response to questions about SB and MW was QF was "real special" ... That would certainly be proof .......... if that's how it really went down.

So now nobullaboutit is lying or exagerrating.  This thread gets better and better.

I'll go with misremembering ... and you know **** well if you weren't just trying to keep this **** stirred up, you'd acknowledge how absurd what he's alleging is.

So now what he is saying is absurd?  So much for being respectful of what others on the board.  

I don't know Taggart.  I don't have the slightest idea whether this story is true or not.  I'm not sure how you are so sure?  Is Taggart your father, son, or brother?  Are you on the football staff?

Short of that kind of inside knowledge, you making such a bold and authoritative statement about two people you don't know is what is absurd.

Steve Sarkisian went to speak at a booster event drunk off his $$$, and Trip believes it is ABSURD Taggart would answer a question in a way that would let his bias show.

LOL

Edited by DataBull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Found this on Youtube. It's highlights from the USF vs. SMU game last year where QF started.

I like what I see from Quinton. I'm happy wish this decision. He made some good throws out there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_varBewPpTE

I'd forgotten how many QF passes were just a bit off (e.g. just out of bounds catches), how many crippling penalties and some key turnovers we suffered. Yes, White, Johnson & Davis stepped up big (as did the D)...but QF showed some elusiveness and decent short game.

Feeling a little better, especially given most say he's much improved. Not giddy, but optimistic.

I never saw this game was moving into new home that day but his passing game didn't look bad...more stupid penalties, drops and fumbles and not kicking a fg on 4th down that didn't help him for his first start. If improved he will be more than good enough to win 6 plus games this season.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You call it bias because it fits your narrative.  Maybe, he just sees something in Flowers that is, "special"