• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Fingers crossed.   By the way, based on that strength of schedule Louisville should not be a National Champion contender.  What a joke.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

if i am Michael Dyer this morning, my first call is to Urban Meyer.  it will never happen with his background.  At least it shouldn't, but there is an opening at the RB position there.  They kicked their top rb off the team this morning.

He's not kicked off .......yet.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/22/ohio-state-announces-suspension-not-dismissal-for-carlos-hyde/

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This kid can't be any worse than past RB transfers that really never lived up to expectations like Mike Ford and Jamar Taylor.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Any word on when he will make his decision. I was expecting something by now. Seems like this is getting really dragged out. 

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Any word on when he will make his decision. I was expecting something by now. Seems like this is getting really dragged out. 

No official word but the quote from Arkansas Baptist's Pres was by the end of the week. So I think Friday is an accurate guess, but nothing concrete.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

No official word but the quote from Arkansas Baptist's Pres was by the end of the week. So I think Friday is an accurate guess, but nothing concrete.

He's waiting for someone to pay for #5 and the apple pie...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Please yes.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He's waiting for someone to pay for #5 and the apple pie...

u may be right. I've thought about that more than once. I mean look where he began his career. Pay you U. Same time Cam was getting cashed out. And the process has been really strange. He jumps in bed with the next suitor it tracks to the brink and then something forestalls it.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Maybe the best scenario would be that Petrino & WKU take Dyer, after Lville & USF pass, and USF gets Andrews.

Of course, it's too late in the game for that, but that would be the real win.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

It's been long enough where it seems like he does not have all of his ducks in a row. Even if he just came out and said to some press somewhere that he will not be making a decision before a certain date, or said I will make public my decision on a date, it would look a lot better. At the very least, I hope he has made some similar statement to the coaches to give them expectations.

The silence and rumors just leave me with a negative impression. I still want him to come here of course, but some public statement by dyer regarding his recruitment would make a good impression. Something as simple as, "I am weighing 3 offers." would look a lot better.