• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Well I guess we have 2 more days of speculation...

About the pissing matches... I would venture it has to do with the sports dry season, if your not a baseball fan right now you have nothing. I hope it will be better when we actually have games to talk about and tailgates to plan. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

About the pissing matches... I would venture it has to do with the sports dry season, if your not a baseball fan right now you have nothing. I hope it will be better when we actually have games to talk about and tailgates to plan.

It will.

The longer this plays out, the more I see him at USF. The UL rumors were obviously false and Coach Strong said he will not be adding any new players. He has 1 public offer right now, ours.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

Dyer is smart laying low and staying out of media now as much as possible considering all the bad stuff that was circulated about him in last couple of years.  He will as quietly as possible slip into a college, start playing football, and let his accomplishments on the field speak for him.  He doesn't need to be hot-dogging it now, mouthing off on TV and in newspapers, twittering, etc. about how much he can contribute to a team and all that.  I think he is really smart staying quiet now, and hopefully he'll land at USF soon.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,460
  • Days Won:  25

What's the chance that CWT has already landed this one? Told him to keep quiet, gave him a playbook, and is simply waiting to surprise everybody on August 4th?

Or, can he come in and be productive before MSU with only a few weeks with the team?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

It will.

The longer this plays out, the more I see him at USF. The UL rumors were obviously false and Coach Strong said he will not be adding any new players. He has 1 public offer right now, ours.

Probably what UL is saying about us lol..

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761

What's the chance that CWT has already landed this one? Told him to keep quiet, gave him a playbook, and is simply waiting to surprise everybody on August 4th?

Or, can he come in and be productive before MSU with only a few weeks with the team?

.0009%

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It will.

Do we even know if Taggart gave him a commitable offer? We may be going crazy over a kid that doesn't even have an offer from us.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

It will.

Do we even know if Taggart gave him a commitable offer? We may be going crazy over a kid that doesn't even have an offer from us.

Very true.  The good news is, we don't have to wait long.

If WKU takes him, that's a gut punch to Andrews, who decided to stay for a final year and not transfer.  Petino might do it, but it'd be a shame to stiff the kid.

Maybe we hear by tomorrow.  But, the worst case is we don't have something we never had to begin with (actually, worse would be having to play against him).

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Sounds like he does not want to be here.