• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

No, but it's one more shot at USF. One more spurn. One more time that we got "small timed" by someone.

Coach T has been quoted numerous times saying he wants kids who WANT to play at USF. As soon as this kid left us out to dry and flirted with UL, Coach T should have stuck to his guns and pulled the rug.

We don't want people who don't want us, period.

If he doesn't come to USF, how is it a shot at USF? In his mind another school had more of what he thinks he wants.

It is not like these are saying F. U. to USF.

Being objective as possible, I believe we offer a better chance for him to be a showcased, feature back and he won't have to split carries with 2 or more proven big time backs. I also think he could make a bigger impact for us. With success here and success for the team it would really become about him and put him in a real position to rehab his image. Imagine if he could lead the team from 3-9 to a bowl game and showed leadership. At UL, no matter what happens there it will be Teddy Bridgewater's team.

However, maybe he feels it is better for him to blend into the crowd. Maybe he feels (or even already has) a strong personal connection/relationship with Strong who is from Arkansas as well.

I see this decision as being about him. Not a slap at USF at all.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

No, but it's one more shot at USF. One more spurn. One more time that we got "small timed" by someone.

Coach T has been quoted numerous times saying he wants kids who WANT to play at USF. As soon as this kid left us out to dry and flirted with UL, Coach T should have stuck to his guns and pulled the rug.

If he doesn't come to USF, how is it a shot at USF? In his mind another school had more of what he thinks he wants.

It is not like these are saying F. U. to USF.

Being objective as possible, I believe we offer a better chance for him to be a showcased, feature back and he won't have to split carries with 2 or more proven big time backs. I also think he could make a bigger impact for us. With success here and success for the team it would really become about him and put him in a real position to rehab his image. Imagine if he could lead the team from 3-9 to a bowl game and showed leadership. At UL, no matter what happens there it will be Teddy Bridgewater's team.

However, maybe he feels it is better for him to blend into the crowd. Maybe he feels (or even already has) a strong personal connection/relationship with Strong who is from Arkansas as well.

I see this decision as being about him. Not a slap at USF at all.

Agree completely.  I chose my current job over a few others.  It wasn't a slap in the face to the other firms.  I just thought this was best for me & my family.

Looks like Lville takes him...knowing they dump him the minute he commits the slighest infraction, and no one will blame them.  But if he comes here, I'll be cautiously optimistic and hope for a contribution during his stepping stone year to the NFL.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Posted Today, 01:59 PM

Guess those 247 insiders ain't always right, huh?

RT @jdemling Strong just said "no new members of my program" right now. Was asked in a round-about way about Michael Dyer

ps. Strong didn't say "right now" That was added by one of the guys who was wrong originally. Soften the blow a bit I guess.

Edited by Bullwinkle, Today, 02:01 PM.

Definitely good news for us, however it's unclear whether Strong wasn't interested, the school shot it down, or maybe even something like a failed physical. Now I'd like to hear something from Taggert regarding his interest.

someone in the media needs to ask!

Greg help us out

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like Lville, if he's on Lville's campus, as this story pops. C'est la vie.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2013/7/25/4557564/report-michael-dyer-has-picked-a-school

Elle Raiser lives in Palm Beach, FL. Somehow he just happens on Michael Dyer in Louisville. These guys are worse than that WVU crowd that's always wrong.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

The name Elle Raiser sounds like it could be the name of one of Carlos Danger's girlfriends.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Looks like Lville, if he's on Lville's campus, as this story pops. C'est la vie.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2013/7/25/4557564/report-michael-dyer-has-picked-a-school

Love the comments. A lot of them are just as pessimistic as we are.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

The name Elle Raiser sounds like it could be the name of one of Carlos Danger's girlfriends.

Speaking of, did you use the Carlos Danger name generator? My online name is Mariano Dynamite.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

Hem, You really need to stop being so ******* sensitive about stuff like this .... If he goes to L'ville, nobody outside thin skinned USF fans will give a rat's ass that he supposedly had an invite from us. I'd be disappointed as hell if CWT showed butt hurt and pulled the offer, if it was there, just because Dyer kept exploring options ... Do we pull Bayes' offer because he's still talking to other schools??

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Elle Raiser lives in Palm Beach, FL. Somehow he just happens on Michael Dyer in Louisville. These guys are worse than that WVU crowd that's always wrong.

Good point. I don't how many football players this guy has been around, but a 5'9" 210lb rb is not going to look anything like a D1 linebacker. A db maybe, but not a LB.