• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

When do we find out?

Per the latest article, posted above,  http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130726/SPORTS02/307260055/-1/rsslink?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter  looks like next week:

“I don't think he will finalize his decision until next week,†wrote Hill, who’s out of town through early next week and is “hoping that Michael will have finalized his decision by the time I have returned.â€

Also from the same article, even though his mentor recommened Dyer to CWT, looks like he would recommend L'ville to Dyer:

Hill, a former coach at San Jose State, said Monday that he’s more interested in making sure Dyer’s next school offers a good support system than he is “how many times he runs the football.†Hill considers Strong a longtime friend in the profession and believes he could provide the tailback with that support.

“From that standpoint, man, (Louisville is) incredible,†Hill said “... If you’re asking me what I think about Louisville, I don’t know if there could be a better fit for Michael, based off the support system that he could surround himself with. But President Hill won’t make that decision. But if (Dyer) asks my opinion ...â€

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

When do we find out?

Per the latest article, posted above ,  http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130726/SPORTS02/307260055/-1/rsslink?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

looks like next week:

“I don't think he will finalize his decision until next week,†wrote Hill, who’s out of town through early next week and is “hoping that Michael will have finalized his decision by the time I have returned.â€

<%

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

And so the rampant speculation continues. Don't touch that bat-dial...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Good...time to forget it for a bit, enjoy the weekend and await a Greg Auman tweet, or someone here sharing an update.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

This is becoming another Woulard thread. At this point if he doesn't want to be here so be it and who cares. If he does then great.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I believe Kennard Swanson is on board and enrolled..so Micheal Dyer is not a do or die issue for me..

I just remember how many dreams I had about Ford.. and how disappionted I was with all the off field issues.. Micheal Dyer appears to be out of the same mold as Ford.. just can't get it together..

maybe the third time is the charm for Dyer???

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

I think he just wants to see his thread break AW's record. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I believe Kennard Swanson is on board and enrolled..so Micheal Dyer is not a do or die issue for me..

I just remember how many dreams I had about Ford.. and how disappionted I was with all the off field issues.. Micheal Dyer appears to be out of the same mold as Ford.. just can't get it together..

maybe the third time is the charm for Dyer???

Go Bulls

1. Swanson is a FB, so he'll be clearing holes for whoever gets the rock...if Dyer great, if not, the others need to produce.  I think one of the true freshmen will emerge, if Shaw flails.

2. Dyer has already proven he can produce at the highest NCAA level.  Ford never did.  The only thing they have in common is high potential and bad legal judgement (obviously Dyer's daliances were FAR more severe).  The good news is none of us have to deal with Ford's underachieving...only he does (and maybe people who rely on him.  Maybe he's a productive member of society.  Hopefully so).

The Dyer news looks like it'll be next week.  My gut feel says 65% Lville, 30% USF and 5% other (small school or sits out).

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421

It appears the CWT Bus  is gaining speed.. the seats are getting filled and its time to make choices..  

Next  Januarry I just wonder how many of the potential contacts/recruits  will say with remorse  I  coulda or shoulda... 

Go Bulls

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is becoming another Woulard thread. At this point if he doesn't want to be here so be it and who cares. If he does then great.

Who said he doesn't want to be here?