• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

This is becoming another Woulard thread. At this point if he doesn't want to be here so be it and who cares. If he does then great.

Who said he doesn't want to be here?

The real question might be..."does he deserve to be here???"

If he doesnt' change  from past behavior I see no reason why USF would want him..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

This is becoming another Woulard thread. At this point if he doesn't want to be here so be it and who cares. If he does then great.

obviously many care either way....hence the long thread, with spirited speculation.  I am quite confident, that no matter Dyer's choice, we'll continue on with our season.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

“From that standpoint, man, (Louisville is) incredible,†Hill said “... If you’re asking me what I think about Louisville, I don’t know if there could be a better fit for Michael, based off the support system that he could surround himself with. But President Hill won’t make that decision. But if (Dyer) asks my opinion ...â€

so wait a second...this Hill guy is a president of a university that no one has ever heard of and he refers to himself in the 3rd person when giving an interview about a kid he is supposed to be mentoring?  It is pretty clear that if this was Michael Dyer the grocery store clerk that President Hill wouldn't look twice.  I question this guy's motives and hopefully Dyer isn't putting a whole lot of weight on his opinion.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

“From that standpoint, man, (Louisville is) incredible,†Hill said “... If you’re asking me what I think about Louisville, I don’t know if there could be a better fit for Michael, based off the support system that he could surround himself with. But President Hill won’t make that decision. But if (Dyer) asks my opinion ...â€

so wait a second...this Hill guy is a president of a university that no one has ever heard of and he refers to himself in the 3rd person when giving an interview about a kid he is supposed to be mentoring?  It is pretty clear that if this was Michael Dyer the grocery store clerk that President Hill wouldn't look twice.  I question this guy's motives and hopefully Dyer isn't putting a whole lot of weight on his opinion.

Come on, everyone refers to themselves in the third person occasionally .... I know Trip does ... but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. And I'm not sure why you question the President of this Bible college's motives. If Hill had been in the grocery industry for a good chunk of his career, I'm sure he would help out a fallen grocery clerk attending his school.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

He's also a former D1 head coach.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If he doesnt' change  from past behavior I see no reason why USF would want him..

Go Bulls

But have you talked to the kid?  I let CWT make those decisions because he has WAAAYYYYYY  more info than I and most of the rest of the yokels on this board do.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He's also a former D1 head coach.

Coached the amazing San Jose State U to a lofty 14-33 record

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls

But have you talked to the kid?  I let CWT make those decisions because he has WAAAYYYYYY  more info than I and most of the rest of the yokels on this board do.

No I haven't talked to him and CWT Aces for me right now...(imo) We need team players  who can work together and I'm not convinced that Michael Dyer has figured that out yet.. 

I hope that he can get his act together and come to USF but I just a bit of a realist and not too starry eyed right now.

His previous act does not make him appear as a team player willing to work for the GOOD of the team..Hence my  reservations..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Go Bulls

No I haven't talked to him and CWT Aces for me right now...(imo) We need team players  who can work together and I'm not convinced that Michael Dyer has figured that out yet.. 

Based on the conversation you have NEVER had with him?

I'll stick with CWT's evaluation.

Edited by DataBull

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Apparently MD is talking to James Coley, the new Captain of the Stripper Boat down south.