• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Days Won:  6

Sad we could not reel him in. I make you a bet, our future of AAC conference was a factor.

Probably true but I don't understand these kids. He has proven he can preform at the highest level in college football. Now what he has to show to get into the pros is that he not a head case.

He can accomplish that anywhere but at USF he is almost guaranteed the starting spot in a run heavy offense.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

Sad we could not reel him in.   I make you a bet, our future of AAC conference was a factor.

It's not a done deal yet, either way .... as far as we know.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

We are a big school. He didn't say program people.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Here's a crazy idea.  Why don't we wait to see where he will be going before assuming it isn't here?  And why must we criticize him for not choosing USF, especially before we know whether he has chosen USF?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I think it sounds like us. Why would he have gone to such great lengths to point out D-1 status? Big School I think is also a pointed way to describe us. We are twice as big as UL. I think the  description is a way to play us up even in our current conference predicament. Point to note:  We are still a AQ team for the period he will probably play here. Big time bowl opportunity.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  424

We are a big school. He didn't say program people.

To some we are a "big" school. It all depends on whoever used the term's opinion of us.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We're a big school, but not a "big" school.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

I think it sounds like us. Why would he have gone to such great lengths to point out D-1 status? Big School I think is also a pointed way to describe us. We are twice as big as UL. I think the  description is a way to play us up even in our current conference predicament. Point to note:  We are still a AQ team for the period he will probably play here. Big time bowl opportunity.

U r imagining things.  

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

You know Tagg could have given him of list of things he wants Dyer to do to prove he is on the right path. Kid could just be buckling down and doing what Coach T (or another coach) asked and is doing it quietly. 

If it is meant to be it will be. I think we have a lot to offer but I can also understand where we can be a bit of a risk. We have the potential to make a great story beyond just winning and turning a team around. It could be turning point in a young man's life. 

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,309
  • Days Won:  10

You know Tagg could have given him of list of things he wants Dyer to do to prove he is on the right path. Kid could just be buckling down and doing what Coach T (or another coach) asked and is doing it quietly. 

If it is meant to be it will be. I think we have a lot to offer but I can also understand where we can be a bit of a risk. We have the potential to make a great story beyond just winning and turning a team around. It could be turning point in a young man's life. 

The article posted earlier from Louisville paper says that Dyer likes Louisville and they have a chance that they might pull the trigger on him. 

Again, that article could have been pure "pie in the sky" type of article based on coaches winks and nodes. 

Edited by Rizman