• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

57 minutes ago, USF_Bullwinkle said:

We really need an OCS.

Imagine if Harlan publicly said, "If the B12 accepts USF, we will commit to build a 60,000+ seat state of the art OCS."  That's something that the other schools from the AAC can't touch.  To get to 60k they would be putting lipstick on their pigs.   

If we don't get picked, don't build it.

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Imagine if Harlan publicly said, "If the B12 accepts USF, we will commit to build a 60,000+ seat state of the art OCS."  That's something that the other schools from the AAC can't touch.  To get to 60k they would be putting lipstick on their pigs.   

I can't see that it would make a difference. I don't think an OCS will increase our value to the B12 in any way.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

36 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

In case you really are serious, why would the B12 give a **** where our stadium is? We've got a 60,000 + seat state of the art stadium right now.

And there's no way in hell Harlan could do that to begin with, unless he's got the financial aspect of it already figured out ..... which seems inconceivable.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

They put lipstick on their pigs. Our pigs have wings. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Someone refresh my memory...where is next year's national championship game being held?  Brighthouse stadium?  Our ocs?  If I were to take a guess, I might say a state of art stadium like Raymond James?  Anyone?  Our stadium is going to be unbelievable this year...Go Bulls

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just saw Greg Swain on Twitter saying Texas Tech is now a pushing for Houston too. It's clear who Texas' lackeys is now..... 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

51 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Just saw Greg Swain on Twitter saying Texas Tech is now a pushing for Houston too. It's clear who Texas' lackeys is now..... 

If you can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Houston, hmmm, do they add money? I thought this was all about money and since the Houston market is owned with Texas already I'm curious as to why else Houston. 

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

This is the guy I listen to, for a balanced approach to expansion and why. Yes, he is  a gator, and he is the sports voice of UCF, but he for me is the most informative. Much better in my opinion than those that speak without listing sources, just working for clicks etc. This is a pretty good recap of what he thinks is the background to most recent expansion news.

https://player.fm/series/the-beat-of-sports-106338/the-best-of-the-beat-of-sports-wednesday-vxTykz61Okc3iiO8

Edited by footnfan1