• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kerwin Bell - Hopefully Offense will start humming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

23 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

I don’t have a problem with your overall stance. Having a hesitation that he will be successful at a higher level of play is reasonable. Where I have an issue is your consistent belaboring of the point, without adding context to the equation. Take away the generalities, what about his scheme don’t you like? Do you dislike his quick game passing concepts? Do you feel his route concepts won’t work at this level? Why? 

Your stance is reasonable, but your reasoning why is lazy and annoying. If you’re going to dislike a member of the staff, at the very least provide some level of depth to your argument. 

You're barking up the wrong tree here. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

36 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

I don’t have a problem with your overall stance. Having a hesitation that he will be successful at a higher level of play is reasonable. Where I have an issue is your consistent belaboring of the point, without adding context to the equation. Take away the generalities, what about his scheme don’t you like? Do you dislike his quick game passing concepts? Do you feel his route concepts won’t work at this level? Why? 

Your stance is reasonable, but your reasoning why is lazy and annoying. If you’re going to dislike a member of the staff, at the very least provide some level of depth to your argument. 

I don't know how to insert an 'eating popcorn' gif but this is exactly where I would do it! 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, mj796 said:

I don't know how to insert an 'eating popcorn' gif but this is exactly where I would do it! 

bill hader popcorn GIF

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,686
  • Days Won:  8

Bell will save us! 

Beat Alabama!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, mj796 said:

:popcorn:

Click on the smiley face emoji at top center of the Reply box. Under Categories pick TBPOriginalGroup .... should be in 3rd row from top.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, usf97 said:

I saw on the Twitterverse today that USF offered a JUCO OT a scholarship so it appears they realize they have issues to address. 

https://twitter.com/usfbulls_rivals?lang=en

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Also that he has only lower level coaching experience and some people cross over into multiple categories or even all three. 

So, puc, you must love a kid transferring in from an inferior level of school.  And you gotta hate those high school kids he recruits.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So, puc, you must love a kid transferring in from an inferior level of school.  And you gotta hate those high school kids he recruits.  

If anything to be consistent my argument would be the opposite of that since he would have more experience and at a higher level than most high school recruits. If I were an nfl gm I would be skeptical of drafting him from juco because he would have less experience than his counterparts. 

2 hours ago, IBulleve said:

I have expressed it many times but the crux of it involves his description of his offense, the use of the word pro style, the appearance of long developing plays with large pockets and clean lanes that seems dependent on an offensive line we have always wanted but never had. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

If anything to be consistent my argument would be the opposite of that since he would have more experience and at a higher level than most high school recruits. If I were an nfl gm I would be skeptical of drafting him from juco because he would have less experience than his counterparts. 

Whether you intentionally missed my point is always a question with you.  Why would USF want a kid that is playing college football at a level under USF?  You feel that way about coaches.  The high school thing was a joke.  Okay, most of it was just to illicit a response.  You are assuming KB can't improve or step up.  

Brian Kelly was at Grand Valley State before Central Michigan, Cinci and now the Univ of Football.  People move up the coaching ranks all the time.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

You're barking up the wrong tree here. 

B9DD2FEF-AC2A-4148-AB1A-F632E62F7A04.gif.eed14a3aab73e501ffca604e50bfb156.gif