• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kerwin Bell - Hopefully Offense will start humming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just look at how much more energized the team is now that Barnett is in the game I’m just so excited to see how KB’s offensive hums with him now.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Just look at how much more energized the team is now that Barnett is in the game I’m just so excited to see how KB’s offensive hums with him now.

Lol.

Should we hurry up and sign KB to an extension before someone else snatches him up now that they get to see this huge diamond we unearthed from DII?

On 9/26/2019 at 2:50 PM, OcalaBull2 said:

Whoa whoa hold on now. I’m not speaking about optimism at all. I’m speaking about patience for this next 1-2 games. We have no idea at all how well McCloud will play against SMU but I’m not ready to fully judge this team until this weekend. People were ready to fire Strong after his first season here. The only thing I’m saying is wait to see how the SMU game goes at the very least. Outside of strong give the coaches here a chance to let their systems work. BJM seems to be doing a decent job. 

And how is there more evidence? The first game we got blown out, the second we technically should have one after the adjustments were made, and the third we blew out a team that we were supposed to. That doesn’t signify anything other than growth to me. 

How do you feel about that growth and second half adjustment now that we made Conference play?

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

How do you feel about that growth and second half adjustment now that we made Conference play?

Now that I’ve seen what we look like against a team we should be competing against, I’d say there’s very little to be hopeful for right now. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Now that I’ve seen what we look like against a team we should be competing against, I’d say there’s very little to be hopeful for right now. 

I am shocked, shocked I say but I still wish you were right and something miracles KB et al to success but to date there has been absolutely nothing that anyone has seen that can make them honestly believe that is possible.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I am shocked, shocked I say but I still wish you were right and something miracles KB et al to success but to date there has been absolutely nothing that anyone has seen that can make them honestly believe that is possible.

200.gif

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I think it’s an overall issue. I have no idea what’s going on with this team.