• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Competition

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I bet Matt has one incredible game left in him

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

33 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

Having all the upperclassmen and transfers are nice for a winning build.  But it either clicks or it doesn't, and can we argue that we're clicking? The AAC is competitive enough to where I don't think that a team can go o'fer in OOC play then expect to be in the running for a conference championship (sorry PUC).  FCS games don't count in the metric either way.  In this case, wouldn't it be better to consolidate the rebuild (you said yourself that the next couple years look young) and prepare them for a better start next season? Again I'm not sure the difference between being bad bowl eligible (maybe?) with Barnett et al at the helm and having a straight up rebuilding year are that far apart, with the benefit obviously being a more experienced group next season and beyond.  

I have no problem going a different direction with the QB. I was just saying this wasn't meant to be a rebuilding year.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

This is garbage. It’s week 3, we have no idea who the QB is going to be, and we’re averaging 5 points a game. I’ve been relatively calm until today but all I can hope for is that our team actually knows who the QB is and we didn’t play toss up all week.  From what I’ve heard, it will be Barnett. Some say they’ve heard it’s McCloud. At this point, just get me a **** W. 

Edited by OcalaBull2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We win in Atlanta last week if the coaches didn't wait so long to bench Barnett... If he even sees the field today, give up all hope for a bowl game this year

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

Just now, Skingraft said:

We win in Atlanta last week if the coaches didn't wait so long to bench Barnett... If he even sees the field today, give up all hope for a bowl game this year

Oh I can see it now. He’ll have a decent game and get faux confidence, and we’ll have to play this carousel mess again. Or the O line will play great against an inferior opponent and boom! “Problem solved.” I’m prepping myself for all of that because it seems more like reality than not. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

This is garbage. It’s week 3, we have no idea who the QB is going to be, and we’re averaging 5 points a game. I’ve been relatively calm until today but all I can hope for is that our team actually knows who the QB is and we didn’t play toss up all week.  From what I’ve heard, it will be Barnett. Some say they’ve heard it’s McCloud. At this point, just get me a **** W. 

They better not do that Kean/Oladukon switch every series crap. Give McCloud the keys and see what he has. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

Just now, IBulleve said:

They better not do that Kean/Oladukon switch every series crap. Give McCloud the keys and see what he has. 

Yeah just do it and start building for the UCF game.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

42 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Oh I can see it now. He’ll have a decent game and get faux confidence, and we’ll have to play this carousel mess again. Or the O line will play great against an inferior opponent and boom! “Problem solved.” I’m prepping myself for all of that because it seems more like reality than not. 

Thats my biggest fear..Blake does semi ok vs below avg teams..then when we meet some decent teams we are back to where we started.

I want to either see Blake turn the corner and he is great from here till end of the season or he is horrible and McCloud is the new starter. Nothing in the middle.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

McCloud tweeted out ‘thank you god”.. hope that’s a sign. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

👀👀👀

Edited by Bull Dozer