• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

13 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I'm sure Vince Lombardi would disagree

“Football is like life – it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.” - Vince Lombardi

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

But that’s the thing about motivation, Dr. Afremow says. The most elite performers, whether they are on the court on in an office, don’t really rely on motivation to perform their best. There’s no need to motivate the motivated.

“I might even argue that motivation is more important for the non-athletes in the real world because people aren’t coming to watch us,” he said. “The red light, the camera, the TV’s are not on us.”

http://www.goldmedalmind.net/about-dr-jim/

Dr. Jim Afremow is a Triple B disciple.

lol how long did it take you to dig that one up? no greater authority than old jimmy afremow

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

These kids want to have fun and win.  Right now under Chuckles they’re not having fun, which was evident on the sidelines all year long and was on full display in the bowl game.  And the winning stopped mid year.

I’m of the mindset that we have to “embrace the suck” until we can afford to jettison him.  Until then no real changes will take place.  Some assistants will come and go but as long as Chuckles is still in charge we are in for more of the same.

for proof see his 3 years at Texas

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

18 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

lol how long did it take you to dig that one up? no greater authority than old jimmy afremow

It was the #1 article when you ask Google if motivational speakers work. So it took me about 1/4 of 1 log during my dump.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

These kids want to have fun and win.  Right now under Chuckles they’re not having fun, which was evident on the sidelines all year long and was on full display in the bowl game.  And the winning stopped mid year.

I’m of the mindset that we have to “embrace the suck” until we can afford to jettison him.  Until then no real changes will take place.  Some assistants will come and go but as long as Chuckles is still in charge we are in for more of the same.

for proof see his 3 years at Texas

No fun Chuck. At first I resisted the turnover chain or whatever but he said no way no how no fun,chuck. Gotta adapt for you die.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Agreed. The body language of the players didn't look good at all. Charlie wasn't making things any better by blaming the them in the press conferences, instead of the awful playcalling. The players looked to be going through the motions most of the time. The winning stopped mid-year, but the poor play started well before that. How many close wins against crap teams did we have?

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Charlie will  find an OC who will attempt to pound the ball straight ahead, and control the clock to rest the defense. That's his philosophy. It's the players fault if it doesn't work. This man isn't going to change. This could very well look like year two of xCWT, or a continuation of 2018.

Edited by USFBulls727
  • Crying 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Bull94 said:

and there are some who look like a mortician on the sideline and they suck too.

better tell all those great motivators they are wasting their time.

hell fortune 500 companies pay 100's of thousands every year for motivational speakers to give talks to their sales force

Motivational speakers are scam artists prying on weak ass people. They are full of ****. If you need someone from the outside to motivate you then you are in the wrong profession. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Justin C said:

1rrjo4.jpg

This is the only motivational speaker that was ever worth a ****...he changed lives...

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is the only motivational speaker that was ever worth a ****...he changed lives...

This guy gets my vote ....

OptimalExaltedIndigowingedparrot-small.g

• Upvote 2