• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

the blame goes to the guy who gets paid $2.5M per year to put a winning product on the field.

we will see what he has in store for crucial year #3

He did put a winning product on the field.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Tell that to the Jets, Bills, Jags, niners, fins, etc, etc...CFB much easier to turn around because of turn over and red shirting. 

actually it's not but go ahead and believe that

Just now, JTrue said:

He did put a winning product on the field.

sure with someone else's players

let's see what he has in store next year

this has a very lou holtz jr feel to it

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, Bull94 said:

sure with someone else's players

let's see what he has in store next year

this has a very lou holtz jr feel to it

So wins only count when every player is one you signed?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

actually it's not but go ahead and believe that

Actually it is but go ahead and live your lie...

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

check this out. it's a forbes article. it actually ranks sports for the ability of poor teams to move up. a couple a quotes

This is why NFL teams can turn around quickly: a good few seasons of drafting can build a core of young talent that offers great ROI compared to free agents.

A league that offers some combination of providing as many good teams as possible and the ability for poor teams to move up and become good teams with relatively little hardship.

Using that, ranking the parity in America's major sports produces a list that looks something like this:

1. MLB
  2. NBA
  3. NFL
  4. College Basketball
  5. College Football

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2012/03/13/how-does-parity-compare-among-the-major-u-s-sports-nfl-nba-mlb-nhl-college-football-college-basketball/#42db486ecedd

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

pretty interesting article huh

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bull94 said:

we were 35th in the country for tackles for loss and 43rd in the country for sacks so our d-line must have been doing something right

strong thought he addressed the middle of the line with a transfer from Duke and a freshman that received offers from memphis and wisconsin among others but they were suspended for most of the year and have been let go.

heck one of them was the 2nd leading DT for tackles even though he only played 5 games

our LBs were a travesty and he knew coming in that it was going to be a position of need but he decided to move a safety there

some of you people have your eyes closed

all programs need to replace players UCF lost 4 players to the NFL draft last year

The 2 Duke players were trash. The 4 Seniors DEs we had were trash. We had a 43 ranking for tackle for sacks and  35th for tackles for loss.......um........you want to brag about that? I do feel Salomon and Devante Dukes were studs, but if they cant follow the rules then be gone. Everybody else on that list of 11 were  replaceable or is graduating. We sucked last year. Strong is cleaning house...what is the issue here?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

56 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

I look at the effort as the team as a whole and it was awful.unmotivated. bored. that's on the coaches.

These kids are all individuals, not a bunch of Pitt Bulls you motivate with the doggie treats. If you need a coach to motivate you and can't motivate yourself, then i don't want you on my team. A true athlete will motivate himself to be the best. If not then we dont need him. 

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The 2 Duke players were trash. The 4 Seniors DEs we had were trash. We had a 43 ranking for tackle for sacks and  35th for tackles for loss.......um........you want to brag about that? I do feel Salomon and Devante Dukes were studs, but if they cant follow the rules then be gone. Everybody else on that list of 11 were  replaceable or is graduating. We sucked last year. Strong is cleaning house...what is the issue here?

1 of the Duke players was the 2nd leading DT in tackles even though he only played in 5 games.

the other started every game for Duke as a sophomore and was the 36th rated DE according to rivals

yeah I think top 35 TFL and 43 sacks is impressive . we had as many sacks as LSU and had more TFLs than Michigan

of course that doesn't backup your we couldn't put pressure narrative.