• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

51 minutes ago, HPbull said:

Look I am all for discipline but this **** draconian dictatorship needs to stop. Who gives a **** if a kid wears earrings or doesn’t tuck their shirt in or don’t open doors for old ladies... We are running a football team not a **** gentleman’s social club.  

Hold on. If we're purging kids for not tucking shirts in and making old ladies open doors for themselves I may have to rethink my "at least one more year" line of thinking ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

33 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Hold on. If we're purging kids for not tucking shirts in and making old ladies open doors for themselves I may have to rethink my "at least one more year" line of thinking ...

Welcome to OldLadyGate

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, HPbull said:

Solomon and Bell will go to another team and light it up!! Strong did the same thing at Texas he is doing here. Once he get his guys in and we still win 4 games what will be his excuse then.

Look I am all for discipline but this **** draconian dictatorship needs to stop. Who gives a **** if a kid wears earrings or doesn’t tuck their shirt in or don’t open doors for old ladies... We are running a football team not a **** gentleman’s social club. 

Isn’t a gentleman’s social club just a brothel?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Get them the **** off the team then. If tucking in ur dam(n) shirt is 2 hard then we dont need them. As 4 earrings, take them off when needed and then put them the fughk back on after the team meeting....wtf man? Do you let ur kids run the house? I know u want 2 win, but we will not win with undisciplined players. We get enough pentalties already. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Get them the **** off the team then. If tucking in ur damb shirt is 2 hard then we dont need them. As 4 earrings, take them off when needed and then put them back on....wtf man? I know u want 2 win, but we will not win wirh undisciplined players. We get enough pentalties already. 

Gator Bull I am all with you in this but some from the entitled generation want their third, fourt, fifth chance to go along with their 6th place trophy. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Do you know why they are gone? You paint a sunny scnero (earrings, tucking in shirts, etc.) but this simply is not true. It is just as easy to say these players were snorting coke and slapping the coaches. We simply don’t know the facts. 

I heard some stuff about Salomon that happened around the beginning of the season. After I found out, I was worried he wouldn’t finish the year with the team. Willing to bet it’s related. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, usfsig said:

I heard some stuff about Salomon that happened around the beginning of the season. After I found out, I was worried he wouldn’t finish the year with the team. Willing to bet it’s related. 

That makes since then

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, usfsig said:

What did you hear? I know he was a 50/50 chance of catching the ball. He became down right bad at the end of the season znd its ashame. Dude was always open. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, mjadams said:

What did you hear? I know he was a 50/50 chance of catching the ball. He became down right bad at the end of the season znd its ashame. Dude was always open. 

Pulled over for busted tail-light. Car reeked of marijuana. Multiple grams found in the car. If you want to know more, send me a PM.