• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transferring players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, usfsig said:

Pulled over for busted tail-light. Car reeked of marijuana. Multiple grams found in the car. If you want to know more, send me a PM. 

LMAO USF football players and cars. So he said to himself “I think I’ll smoke some weed and drive around with a busted tailight.” Anyone that stupid needs to leave...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, usfsig said:

Pulled over for busted tail-light. Car reeked of marijuana. Multiple grams found in the car. If you want to know more, send me a PM. 

I played with a guy who constantly did coke prior to practice. Not going to lie, he was the best receiver on our team (a team that had DRube on it). Now, that former player is no longer living and didn't finish his career at USF due to his issues with obeying any type of rules associated with being a decent human being, still he didn't drop the ball anywhere near as much as said receiver with some weed issues. Let's just say we're losing a speed demon with stone hands. However it also says something about our current talent level that this guy started (we must really be hurting for talent at the WR position).

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

LMAO USF football players and cars. So he said to himself “I think I’ll smoke some weed and drive around with a busted tailight.” Anyone that stupid needs to leave...

Admitted it was his, but denied he had been smoking because he “just bought it” and said he only smokes in his room. Only a civil citation & was likely paid because he would’ve been arrested if it wasn’t. My guess is he didn’t report it to the university or team which is likely a violation of team rules and university code of conduct.

15 minutes ago, usfsig said:

Admitted it was his, but denied he had been smoking because he “just bought it” and said he only smokes in his room. Only a civil citation & was likely paid because he would’ve been arrested if it wasn’t. My guess is he didn’t report it to the university or team which is likely a violation of team rules and university code of conduct.

Probably knew what would happen if he reported it. He had no out. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And there are teams that went 0-12 like UCF. But u know what? They webt 6-7 the next year and now they have 2 undefeated seasons. Bad seasons happen man. Some teams use it as motivation 2 get better. Other teams let the negativity engulf them and stay bad teams. Im going to give CCS and this team the benefit of the doubt that things will get better, just like i did with Taggart when everybody was crying to fire him. 

6-7, 6-7, 5-7 ....... Strong at Texas

8-5, 5-7, 3-9 ----- Holtz at USF .....

ucf changed coaches after their 0-12 debacle to a young innovative up and coming coach .......

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

6-7, 6-7, 5-7 ....... Strong at Texas

8-5, 5-7, 3-9 ----- Holtz at USF .....

ucf changed coaches after their 0-12 debacle to a young innovative up and coming coach .......

The one thing we have learned through all of this it is better to get an energetic cocky offensive coordinator from a P5 program. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

36 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The one thing we have learned through all of this it is better to get an energetic cocky offensive coordinator from a P5 program. 

Well, since we've never had one, all we can say is we know what it looks like when don't get one of those.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I'm pretty sure you meant "position coach".  How many guys that have P5 OC jobs are going to take a cut in pay to come to USF? 

20 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm pretty sure you meant "position coach".  How many guys that have P5 OC jobs are going to take a cut in pay to come to USF? 

A few will if they fill they won’t get a HC opportunity in the P5. There are only so many openings each year

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

29 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Absolutely ZERO