• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this a team that can really win the AAC Championship?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Possible with offensive improvements we havent even begun to peak.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

In all honesty I didn't expect last year's nail biter against the knights. We didn't really have an impressive game until then. We gave them the fight of their life, and if it weren't for that fumble,  the results would most likely have been different. 

I say that to remind everyone that this team plays lights out when they're focused, just like last year's team. The only reason ECU was ever in the game was because of one sided officiating. 

The knights looked very beatable when they first squared up against FAU. FAU doesn't have our passing threat or defense or unbreakable will to win. Shoot think back to FSU during Winston's last year... they always played down to competition and willed themselves to victory in the 4th.

Houston is obviously beatable and UCF hasn't had a challenge all year. Before this game didn't Milton throw quite a few interceptions? Imagine him going up against our defense doing that ish,  we'll eat him/ them alive. 

Long story longer, we've got hope. Hope we didn't have after Q took his last snap originally. This team isn't flashy, their wins aren't pretty, but they're hungry. They have the mindset of winners mixed with zero quit. That mixed with the skill they possess and the fact that teams will come in doubting us... We may haphazardly win our first conference championship. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Do we not have any slant plays or WR running through the middle on short/med passes. I am starting to wonder if we only have the Bible passes to the side and the bomb as our only two pass plays. 

I think #13 was a crossing route over the middle. The one where he coughed up the ball.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

It should all come down to "Black Friday".  If everything holds (and there is a very long way to go) it should be a glorious day and we can't ask for anything more than an opportunity.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

23 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It should all come down to "Black Friday".  If everything holds (and there is a very long way to go) it should be a glorious day and we can't ask for anything more than an opportunity.

Go Bulls!

I ask to win an AAC championship at home.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

My biggest fear going into the season was the line of scrimmage, both sides. Until that changes we'll struggle.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Still too early to tell. The meat of our schedule is ahead of us. We play to our competition. If we continue with the inconsistency I don’t see us winning 4 conference games.  I am optimistic that we can improve.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

20 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Right now...NO

Sure, the conference is a joke

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Sure, the conference is a joke

So is our offensive line and FG kicking...

Edited by NewEnglandBull