• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I took a straw poll of the bullspen and we agreed to sell raptor's soul for a win.

Sorry guys, we'd have to up the ante a bit for that--even vs UCF, foot. Not sure I'd care much about USF football as I'm sweating my *** off next to GOL down there. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Would like to know the overall feeling of this upcoming game from ucf fans. Obviously our feelings are that ucf will punish us harshly and bury the "64-12" and "4-0" comments.

If i were a ucf fan, i would be pumped for this game only in the sense that it pretty much guarantees a bcs bowl bid. There is too much of a bigger picture panning out here that a "revenge" game won't be the headline. But i could be wrong cuz im not a ucf fan

Here is the general UCF perspective about this game. Knight fans certainly want revenge and to say otherwise would be inaccurate. That being said, we aren't that hyped up about the "revenge/rivalry" aspect of this game for 4 reasons:

1.USF is probably the worst team on our schedule outside of UConn so there is little respect for your team and no mystery about the potential outcome of the game (it isn't "if" we will win but by how much).

2. UCF is playing for something much bigger (BCS) and the thought of being one step closer to clinching will supersede the rivalry aspect of the game.

3. It has been a while since UCF has played USF and there is less animosity about the 4 losses as no current player or student was around when that happened.

4. UCF truly feels they have passed USF in terms of program strength and they don't see USF as that much of a current threat to our rise.

Although I am sure that this post will outrage USF fans (particularly the football no-nothing crowd like the guy who opined that Blake Bortles is immobile and can't throw) but remember this was just an opinion.

While I agree with most of your statements. Saying you have passed us because of one good year is a crock of you know what. 

Also, his statement about "less animosity" is a crock of you know what as well ... you think George O'Liar has forgotten all about the 4 losses?  Think again.  As much as possible, UCF will be instructed to keep the pedal on the floor.  

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

USF returned more than 2,800 of 5,000 ticket allotment for UCF game

No shocker. I'm nominating the subset of 2,200 faithful that actually go for a medal. Order of the Loyal Bull or something less cheesy sounding.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

No shocker. I'm nominating the subset of 2,200 faithful that actually go for a medal. Order of the Loyal Bull or something less cheesy sounding.

Would settler for a shield.

My fear is that we actually win this game and having to walk back to the car.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

2.200 is more than I expected.( in a good way).   Plus you have to take into account secondary markets as well(Stubhub and Ticket Master). Those tickets are cheaper than what we had to pay thru the school and a lot of times they are better seats.

Would settler for a shield.

My fear is that we actually win this game and having to walk back to the car.

LOL, a shield might be just the thing that helps you blend in. But win or lose, I don't envy your walk back to the car!!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I'm driving from DC.  What do I get? 

(other than blacked out by the end of the game?)

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802

Well, I'm driving from DC.  What do I get? 

(other than blacked out by the end of the game?)

Gold star

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202

That's sad. Even though this season has been upsetting. You think they would at least get 4,000. I used Ticketmaster so I hope we get a couple more thousand from that outlet.