• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

What if we are up 21 in the fourth quarter? Do we keep throwing? I hope so!

You need to have an offense to score points.

You havent watched many of our games then. Lol

We get our points from defense and special teams. So we are the exception to the rule. Lol

Now as far as scoring 21 points.....

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

Haha good point Bulls1181. I should have said it better. You need an offense to be up by 21. Your defense is good and actually underrated. I think this game will be fairly close because your defense will keep you in the game. I respect what your defense is capable of. Anyways I hope this game is a good one and both teams are injury free. Good luck this week.

Although I am sure that this post will outrage USF fans (particularly the football no-nothing crowd like the guy who opined that Blake Bortles is immobile and can't throw) but remember this was just an opinion.

Where did I say Bortles can't throw?  UCF isn't strong on reading comprehension, is it?

I said his decision making wasn't near elite level.

Here is your quote know-nothing: "He's a relatively immobile QB without a great pocket sense and he doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be."

Have you forgotten already your own posts? "He doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be?" Are you serious? No one with a football IQ would agree with you. Now go away you homer. Your green and gold glasses have fogged your vision. And the way you tried to disclaim that assertion is priceless.

I never post, in fact I made this account just to help ShadowBull.  Stop embarrassing yourself by your lack of football knowledge.  Do yourself a favor and impose a self ban on posting and talking football in public for a period of one month. Somebody permanently stitched green and gold filters on your eyeballs while you were asleep.  Get a grip and a token for the clue bus.

Here was a noble attempt by a Bulls fan to slap down that small brain Shadowbull.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Although I am sure that this post will outrage USF fans (particularly the football no-nothing crowd like the guy who opined that Blake Bortles is immobile and can't throw) but remember this was just an opinion.

Where did I say Bortles can't throw?  UCF isn't strong on reading comprehension, is it?

Here is your quote know-nothing: "He's a relatively immobile QB without a great pocket sense and he doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be."

Have you forgotten already your own posts? "He doesn't throw the ball where it needs to be?" Are you serious? No one with a football IQ would agree with you. Now go away you homer. Your green and gold glasses have fogged your vision. And the way you tried to disclaim that assertion is priceless.

You don't understand the difference between the ability to throw the ball and lack of field vision?  This is the lack of knowledge I'm talking about.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If it makes you feel any better, I give Bortles very high marks for his girlfriend.   :)

He showed some excellent field vision on that one.

You don't understand the difference between the ability to throw the ball and lack of field vision?  This is the lack of knowledge I'm talking about.

Don't play semantics with me shadowbull. You are embarrassing yourself. In addition to calling him inaccurate and immobile (smh typing this), you claimed Bortles doesn't have pocket presence. Hahahaha didn't you know that Bortles is famous for his pocket presence? That might be his best attribute. Next you will probably claim that Dan Marino had a slow release. You know very little about UCF's qb and that is clearly evident by your foolish unsupported opinions. Go look at NFL scouting reports and then tell me why you believe that you have some special different knowledge that the rest of the world is blind to. Bortles is a stellar college qb and 110 other programs would kill to have him. Your opinions have zero support even on a S. Florida message board. You are a joke.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Would like to know the overall feeling of this upcoming game from ucf fans. Obviously our feelings are that ucf will punish us harshly and bury the "64-12" and "4-0" comments.

If i were a ucf fan, i would be pumped for this game only in the sense that it pretty much guarantees a bcs bowl bid. There is too much of a bigger picture panning out here that a "revenge" game won't be the headline. But i could be wrong cuz im not a ucf fan

Here is the general UCF perspective about this game. Knight fans certainly want revenge and to say otherwise would be inaccurate. That being said, we aren't that hyped up about the "revenge/rivalry" aspect of this game for 4 reasons:

1.USF is probably the worst team on our schedule outside of UConn so there is little respect for your team and no mystery about the potential outcome of the game (it isn't "if" we will win but by how much).

2. UCF is playing for something much bigger (BCS) and the thought of being one step closer to clinching will supersede the rivalry aspect of the game.

3. It has been a while since UCF has played USF and there is less animosity about the 4 losses as no current player or student was around when that happened.

4. UCF truly feels they have passed USF in terms of program strength and they don't see USF as that much of a current threat to our rise.

Agree with all but number four. For one, I don't pit programs against each other as they all have their strengths and weaknesses and the success of sports are cyclical. Each school has various goals, though if you HAD to compare they're basically the same and will remain that way until one gets noticeably ahead in revenue, which won't happen so long as they are still in the same athletic conference.

I want success for both, I think they both can rise to be highly successful programs with large fan bases and alumni populations. Just going to take its time to be truly established. Inevitably, head to head, someone has to lose (unless you're playing a sport accepting of draws). I hope the UCF faithful enjoy the ride, they know where USF is and how both teams have been in the others shoes now. Each team is an ACL tear, coaching change, or recruit away from turning it around, or falling off the pedestal.

And so goes the life of being a fan.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

T minus 5 days

BeatC.Florida