• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Can UCF just lose so I don't have to see their fans in my city for a BCS bowl. This is all that matters to me at this point.

Kthx.

(the night life debate between Tampa and Orlando is cute)  :roflmao:

Edited by hullabulloo

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hard to get pumped up when C. Florida is having their flagship year while USF could be in the middle of their worst season in existence.

Would have been like us beating up on you when you guys went 0-11 in 2004...not really much to care about there.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Hard to get pumped up when C. Florida is having their flagship year while USF could be in the middle of their worst season in existence.

Would have been like us beating up on you when you guys went 0-11 in 2004...not really much to care about there.

It was like that, in 2005, when they were 0-16. But perhaps us beating them was the final straw, since they won the next week at home vs Marshall.

Also, perhaps we can call it the Interstate Inquisition.

NOBODY SUSPECTS THE INTERSTATE INQUISITION! (ehh)

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804

Every team is do for one miracle win. Yes we had Cincinnati but maybe we can have two.  Heres to everything going our way.  Even if we were to win it does not prevent them from going to BCS.   SMU would still have to beat them. Louisville would still have to beat Cincinnati.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Every team is do for one miracle win. Yes we had Cincinnati but maybe we can have two.  Heres to everything going our way.  Even if we were to win it does not prevent them from going to BCS.   SMU would still have to beat them. Louisville would still have to beat Cincinnati.

I don't think so. Cincy and UCiF don't play eachother this season. Both would have one conf loss. The higher BCS ranked team would go. That would prolly be Cincy as they are 23 now.

Louisville lost head to head with UCiF so they would need UCiF to have 2 conf losses

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804

Cincinnati has two losses overall. It is hard to say if Cincinnati would jump UCF because of strong outings against South Carolina and beating Louisville. I do not think Cinn. has the resume if both have two losses to jump UCF.

Cincinnati has two losses overall. It is hard to say if Cincinnati would jump UCF because of strong outings against South Carolina and beating Louisville. I do not think Cinn. has the resume if both have two losses to jump UCF.

They are almost there now. Cincy only has one conf loss. Plus their last game is against top 20 ranked Louisville.

Even espn is talking about it. When we beat UCiF AND Cincy wins out, Cincy goes BCS

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They are almost there now. Cincy only has one conf loss. Plus their last game is against top 20 ranked Louisville.

Even espn is talking about it. When we beat UCiF AND Cincy wins out, Cincy goes BCS

Agreed, UCF's rankings would plummet following a loss to a 2-8 squad, while Cincy would be coming off a win against a ranked opponent.  UCF would go unranked and Cincy would likely be in the 23-30 mix

Agreed, UCF's rankings would plummet following a loss to a 2-8 squad, while Cincy would be coming off a win against a ranked opponent.  UCF would go unranked and Cincy would likely be in the 23-30 mix

Cincy is 28 in BCS right now. Beating top 20 Louisville will move them up big time especially because of the remaining direct matchups other top 20 teams are facing the last 2 weeks.