• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If I had to live in Orlando, I'd leave every chance I got too.

Plenty of Tampa Bay people attending UCF and if you want to go down the lame city comparisons Orlando is much more exciting city to be in for anyone not married yet. Nothing in Tampa matches the nightlife options in Downtown Orlando, East Orlando, & Winter Park

Edited by GaUSFBull

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Even when we were in the midst of our losing streak, we still brought 10K+ to Tampa. Your program was built on sand and it's showing.

Something tells me if the situation was reversed that you wouldn't be anywhere near bringing 10,000.

The novelty of the first game was a big reason why your fans came over in 2005.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Plenty of Tampa Bay people attending UCF and if you want to go down the lame city comparisons Orlando is much more exciting city to be in for anyone not married yet. Nothing in Tampa matches the nightlife options in Downtown Orlando, East Orlando, & Winter Park

That must be a recent thing.  Tampa was far better when I was at USF and it wasn't even close.  I spent more than a few nights out in Orlando with this UCF chick I hooked up with from time to time and while Orlando wasn't altogether lame, Tampa was a much more desirable place to go out and hit up for bars, clubs, etc.  

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

That must be a recent thing.  Tampa was far better when I was at USF and it wasn't even close.  I spent more than a few nights out in Orlando with this UCF chick I hooked up with from time to time and while Orlando wasn't altogether lame, Tampa was a much more desirable place to go out and hit up for bars, clubs, etc.  

I don't know how long ago you're talking about but if you ask any unbiased say Nole or Gator fan college age and into their late 20s most will say Orlando's nightlife and girls blow away Tampa. All the good bars are spread out in Tampa, nothing matches what Downtown Orlando has in density

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

We get all the Tampa Envy from the UCF fans.  Beat your chest all you want about Orlando being better than Tampa because of the Nightlife alone. (which Many could argue just isn't true and is your opinion only).

Tampa/St Pete(St Pete included since its just across the bridge and USF has a campus there) has much more to offer to its residents that appeal to many on this sports blog Like Sports, We have Pro Football, Pro Base Ball, Pro Hockey, College Sports(USF and  UT) Arena Football, Pro Soccer,  Numerous Spring Training sites for Baseball

We have some of the best Beaches in the country according to Doctor Beach, a Theme Park that ranks highly each year, Numerous Performing Arts centers , Children's Museum,  History Museum, MOSI, the Florida Aquarium, Jobs not dependent on Disney and the land of make believe. As far as nightlife goes, Ybor City is one place that Many go to and has been a place that People from all over the World come to , to go out.  Has a club for everyone ( even UCF fans).  We have Gasparilla  a month long event of Parties, parades ect..(Mardi Gras type event)

We have Mon's Venus( world known) Odyssey and others, All located close to Raymond James.

Orlando has UCF, Pro BB, and Arena Football. You have Disney( over rated, been there done that, don't care to do it again),  What else are we missing? Without Disney what is Orlando really?

This is Not intended to bash your beloved city, which I wouldn't do, and wouldn't expect you to do about Tampa,  but you should actually do some research about the Tampa/St Pete/Clw area before ya attempt to bash it.

Hope this helps?

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Soooooo. 2200 usf fans. The rest ucf fans.

Thats a what? 16-1 ratio?

Ugh its gym class all over again

Edited by feardabull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just get Sat over with. Actually just get the season over with and let's move on.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Just get Sat over with. Actually just get the season over with and let's move on.

Game is on Friday, Not Sat,  Just and FYI.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Game is on Friday, Not Sat, Just and FYI.

Does it really matter? ;)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

That must be a recent thing. Tampa was far better when I was at USF and it wasn't even close. I spent more than a few nights out in Orlando with this UCF chick I hooked up with from time to time and while Orlando wasn't altogether lame, Tampa was a much more desirable place to go out and hit up for bars, clubs, etc.

I don't know how long ago you're talking about but if you ask any unbiased say Nole or Gator fan college age and into their late 20s most will say Orlando's nightlife and girls blow away Tampa. All the good bars are spread out in Tampa, nothing matches what Downtown Orlando has in density

Within the last decade. Last year at USF was 2004 .

Edited by ambienknights