• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

To bad, if we were able to keep old big east and add Houston and ucf it would have been a pretty decent conference.

As much as you guys may not want to admit, Judy screwed up. They should have taken the 1.5 billion deal and added UCF. On the plus side , UCF/USF should dominate G5. Houston may challenge. Boise state is crap.

Agree in a way bc of hindsight, but UCF fans need to get the Judy thing out of their heads. She wasn't on some vendetta, and wasn't the only one to vote a certain way. She'd take uh and UCF in a heartbeat if it meant we'd get more money.

Not so sure dan. Vendetta would be a harsh word, but she want exactly supportive of the move. In part I understand that...maybe at the fan level, but as a president she may have thought a little harder on the potential of the pairing as well as 1.5B in guaranteed money. Now look at us. She should have had a risk matrix and recognized the big east would be obliterated in conference shuffles.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Lol at the havoc that my post caused.

I'll give you all an early congrats on 1-4 and hope you can get closer to our 4-2 bowl record as you are 2-3 right now. We need both programs to succeed if we are ever going to rise from the ashes of this conference.

*see what I did there with the jabs

I'm jk. Let's hope it's a good game and a great atmosphere for all the fans. Hope there are many more to come.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Well one thing we know for sure. Drunken UCF fans(redundant I know) will trash anything that looks like a USF car in the stadium parking lots and their cops will look the other way. And they wonder why we returned part of our ticket allotment. Who wants to travel to a Mouse Bounce House with a bunch of drunks threatening to beat on your kids?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Knight Library has made the nation's top college bar list a few years in a row and UCF has made the Playboy list at least once. 

At least you are using scientific analysis as your sources.   :rolleyes:

And you lost all credibility when you said Blake Bortles wasn't a good QB. PS DeDe is a horrible linebacker..lol

I never said he wasn't good, twit.  I said he isn't a top caliber QB in the same league as a guy like Bridgewater.

I went to UCF and I have seen some of the bad stuff go down with UCF fans causing the problem...Despite that I do take shots at my mother in law and several people I work with that are USF grads...it is all in good fun for most of us...obviously keying someones car is flat out wrong and reprehensible but that doesnt represent the average UCF fan IMO...

At the same time I had 4 UCF magnets ripped off my car and torn in half at the 1st USF game.  I was pissed but I was dumb for leaving them up.  I Do not however think that the idiot who did it represents the average USF fan...and then there was the @$$ wooping the 2nd time we played you at your place...as i was leaving (end of the 3rd) a mother holding on to 3 children was calling me a UCF Fag and F&cking UCF fan...not the best representative of your school...

We all have our idiots...

I think the water fountains is pushing it a little as a reason to hate us...there has to be another

I am done with saying UCF has a small pocket of fans just like everyone else...I'm sorry there have been to many stories not only by Bulls fans but by other fans UCF plays where you are darn right vile and nasty...explain this clip from the last time we played you were hundreds of fans were essentially ready to tear the refs apart...sure doesnt look like a small pocket of fans to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiO7lcMmX5g

you should include the youtube if it still exists of the overweight USF fan with a HUGE Bulls flag running in the middle of the heart of UCF's Memory Mall , that's called instigating. Don't act like your fanbase is a bunch of angels 

Let's see.  Fans running with a flag representing their school vs fans tripping pregnant fans from the other school.

That sounds about the same.   :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

To bad, if we were able to keep old big east and add Houston and ucf it would have been a pretty decent conference.

As much as you guys may not want to admit, Judy screwed up. They should have taken the 1.5 billion deal and added UCF. On the plus side , UCF/USF should dominate G5. Houston may challenge. Boise state is crap.

I always thought UCF fans were dumb.  But only an idiot believes that Judy stood up and said "UCF can't join" and that scuttled a $1.5 billion deal.  

Do you seriously believe USF alone could have kept UCF out if there was that much money on the table?  

This is the kind of delusion that UCF fans actually believe that show how ignorant they really are.

Everyone else in the world knows that Pitt and Syracuse torpedoed the deal because they were ready to bolt to the ACC.  Rather obvious, considering how quickly they left.  Pitt and Syracuse DID have the political capitol to scuttle a deal that big.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I always thought UCF fans were dumb.  But only an idiot believes that Judy stood up and said "UCF can't join" and that scuttled a $1.5 billion deal.  

Do you seriously believe USF alone could have kept UCF out if there was that much money on the table?  

This is the kind of delusion that UCF fans actually believe that show how ignorant they really are.

Everyone else in the world knows that Pitt and Syracuse torpedoed the deal because they were ready to bolt to the ACC.  Rather obvious, considering how quickly they left.  Pitt and Syracuse DID have the political capitol to scuttle a deal that big.

You are right shadowbull. I am such a delusional idiot. How have I made it this far in life?

First, read this : http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/18985030

Next, realize what I insinuated is that if Judy played her cards differently it may have at least landed an initial contract. Now, the other schools may have still left depending on the deal details and the contract would have been likely renogotiated with the loss of said schools, but I am sure the TV deal would have remained much better than what we have today.

Without a doubt Judy did play a role in the disolution of the OBE. Is she the sole reason? Heck no, but had she been amenable to adding UCF as #10 it may have worked out differently. Pitt, WVU and Syracuse were on board at that time to add UCF. I can dig that up too if you would like. As this article states, Judy was blocking UCF as #10.

You are right shadowbull. I am such a delusional idiot. How have I made it this far in life?

Next, realize what I insinuated is that if Judy played her cards differently it may have at least landed an initial contract. Now, the other schools may have still left depending on the deal details and the contract would have been likely renogotiated with the loss of said schools, but I am sure the TV deal would have remained much better than what we have today.

Without a doubt Judy did play a role in the disolution of the OBE. Is she the sole reason? Heck no, but had she been amenable to adding UCF as #10 it may have worked out differently. Pitt, WVU and Syracuse were on board at that time to add UCF. I can dig that up too if you would like. As this article states, Judy was blocking UCF as #10.

If it's on the intranets it must be true!

No way that the new kid USF is able to convince the 15 other schools to do something just for USF.  It is illogical, and we know that Pitt's chancellor was a huge voice in turning down the $1.4 billion offer.  Which, by the way, was not contingent upon UCF joining in any way.

But keep dreaming UCF was that important.

By the way, to believe that USF alone kept out UCF ignores the well known fact that the basketball schools did not want to add schools that also play football.  They finally agreed to TCU only because of the big potential TV contract.  But TCU was football only, not what UCF was looking for.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

As shadowbull states, it is absolutely beyond asinine to think that Judy had the sole power to keep UCF out.  For any of you to continue to state that or even worse, actually believe that does your UCF education a disservice and really makes any rational discussion impossible.  

Thats not even getting into that the Big East still wouldn't have signed the deal.  I can also find rumors that the Big East had Navy lined up as team number 10, so getting another team had nothing to do with signing the contract.  ESPN was lowballing the league period.  Yes hindsight now says we should have signed it, but the presidents surely overlooked the fact that ESPN is the devil.  

• Upvote 1