• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Shame on most of your fans though for not showing.

This is funny!  There were a lot of empty seats throughout the stadium.  Shame on your fans.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is funny! There were a lot of empty seats throughout the stadium. Shame on your fans.

Lol; plenty of open seats, but I guess that's on Judy, she made UCF fans stay at home

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is funny! There were a lot of empty seats throughout the stadium. Shame on your fans.

Lol; plenty of open seats, but I guess that's on Judy, she made UCF fans stay at home

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Shame on most of your fans though for not showing. I knew this could easily be the game ucf dropped and that the usf team would come to play. Usf has always done that. I wasnt sure if the usf offense eould be better than prior weeks, but I think white is starting to progress. Our defense is young and has injuries, but still held houston to 14. White looked good for his age. He will be good.

One thing that sux is playing on Black Friday.  I would've loved to come to the game, even expecting a beating.  But we visit out of state family for Thanksgiving, so catching ANY of these games, if they keep playing on this weekend, is going to be tough.  I get that it is rivals weekend, so I suspect this will remain, but there are many fans (non-students) that have obligations during that weekend, and just can't make it.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

to the UCF fan(s):

i'm not talking about just one game, although that is part of it. USF during its competitive years ruptured your lower intestine with 64-12 victories. UCF during its best season barely squeezed by USF during its worst.

i'm talking about the bigger picture, the history of the two programs, and addressing the question i have seen posed dozens of times on this forum: "has the UCF football program surpassed USF?"

and the answer is clearly NO.  NO based on the evidence last night. NO based on the level of competition USF faced (Big East) when it was successful compared to the level of competition UCF has faced in its recent run of success (C-USA, AAC). NO based on the fact that USF in its competitive years CONSISTENTLY beat ranked, AQ teams and often in their own house. FSU. Auburn. WVU. Notre Dame. NO based on the fact USF is 15-15 against current ACC teams, UCF is 2-16; 5-8 against current Big 12 teams, UCF is 0-5. there isn't a single P5 conference that USF doesn't have a better record against with the exception of the B1G.

we have been on bigger stages and won on bigger stages and done it more consistently. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

One of the Teams needs to pull off an upset in the series to really get it going IMO

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I think if we won last night and ruined their BCS chances this would have added a lot more to this rivalry.

Well this confirm one thing...Woolard wasn't on a coach T's bus.

Seriously though - I'm surprised he drove (unless he made a long weekend out of it at Disney with family) and am wondering where he would have parked for this to happen.

I think most UCF fans (and certainly alums) will abhor this behavior. Sucks that some chuckleheads have to be classless.

Not sure what Lynch was saying, but it seems he claims someone put something in the shower soap.  Wouldn't be surprised...perhaps we need to have security in the locker rooms (although if it did happen, could've been days).

Lynch should stay another year, and take it out on the Knights at Ray Jay next year.

The soap thing is a new one. Hard to read into it without more specifics but if something foul happened I'd suspect it involved a UCFAA employee and there should be an investigation to fire whoever did it. Fans don't have access to the locker room of course.

Penalties - maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's vandalized soap.>>>OK, now THAT is funny.  But at least Lynch had no penalties this game (almost jumped off sides)

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

I know it's mostly sour grapes but the original post is just sad. The AAC berth is a technicality as was the Big East one. You didn't join the conference with Miami and Va Tech.

Your topic is spot on though. We aren't world beaters and have bad some luck. It's been a fun ride though.

u are comparing an AAC berth to a Big East berth?

do u honestly believe the AAC is better than the Big East? the AAC has no legitimate championship contenders. the Big East had West Virginia.

i'd also much rather play Temple and Memphis as doormats than Pittsburgh and Syracuse. u should know that well, the Knights are 0-1 against Pitt and 0-3 against Cuse.

imagine UCF gets to the Big East in 2005 rather than USF. do u have 10-win seasons? do u beat WVU, Louisville, Cinci in the same season?

congrats on the good season in the AAC. but get high off your own aroma. the Big East the AAC is not.