• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

I love the duality that UCF wants USF to essentially shut down. But yet they want to just be our rival so much. If USF dropped to FCS or shut down....they wouldn't be playing UCF anymore. UF, FSU, and Miami will not be their rival. They would be back to fau, Fiu, and ecu.

And I never saw USF fans calling for UCF to shut down and go away when they were winning. How anyone can call for that level of failure is just asinine.

You didnt read the message boards then Dan. Read that plenty of times. I agree that is asinine. To be honest, your fans were horrible on message boards. I guess we shall see what the ucf fan base does if we win..likely will be as bad.USF still has a solid foundation. UCF could lose this game. All the pressure is on ucf and usf has some ball players. If shaw and white finally put it together usf could win. Besides that fact, USF and UCF need to both be strong for this conference.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

USF is pathetic. Your fan base jumped ship entirely. Wow you guys are terrible.

This is hilarious coming from UCF, that has had a terrible time selling tickets to the Wobbling Wok the last several years.  You are ignoring your own history.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

This is hilarious coming from UCF, that has had a terrible time selling tickets to the Wobbling Wok the last several years. You are ignoring your own history.

Their memory is short and convenient, as necessary.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,487
  • Days Won:  13

1700 away from a sell out. I hope you all have a great day/evening  if you are coming......

the game is not sold out? The only shot UCF has ever had at beating us down? I thought the reason this game was needed was so that we could put butts in the seats.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,395
  • Days Won:  43

But seriously. I would hope USF sold out RJS if they ever had the BCS title for the taking like UCF has tonight. We never earned that on the field, so I give UCF credit for earning it this eason. However, there is no reason why UCF should not be selling out every game now with the BCS. Just my opinion.  It just goes to show that both USF and UCF have a long way at building a great fan base. USF's fan base is a joke right now, so I agree on that. 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

But seriously. I would hope USF sold out RJS if they ever had the BCS title for the taking like UCF has tonight. We never earned that on the field, so I give UCF credit for earning it this eason. However, there is no reason why UCF should not be selling out every game now with the BCS. Just my opinion. It just goes to show that both USF and UCF have a long way at building a great fan base. USF's fan base is a joke right now, so I agree on that.

I think we can cue a UCiFer telling us it's because we returned part of our allotment...which would be BS anyway. But they'll say it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

1700 away from a sell out.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Blah blah blah... Kick off in less than 4 hours; worst case...,, it's still 4-1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,395
  • Days Won:  43

But seriously. I would hope USF sold out RJS if they ever had the BCS title for the taking like UCF has tonight. We never earned that on the field, so I give UCF credit for earning it this eason. However, there is no reason why UCF should not be selling out every game now with the BCS. Just my opinion. It just goes to show that both USF and UCF have a long way at building a great fan base. USF's fan base is a joke right now, so I agree on that.

I think we can cue a UCiFer telling us it's because we returned part of our allotment...which would be BS anyway. But they'll say it.

And what does their stadium hold? 45K? They are lucky they dont have a 65K off campus to try to sell out. 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

And what does their stadium hold? 45K? They are lucky they dont have a 65K off campus to try to sell out. 

They built such a top notch stadium, they couldn't make it quite that large.

• Upvote 1