• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Youngest is in reference to fewest seniors. UCF this year has 7 scholarship seniors (six active players) on team so everyone else is slated to return

3 OL (McCray, McCray and Martin)

1 DL (Dunston)

1 WR (Godfrey)

1 DB (Maag)

Two other non players

There are several teams with fewer than seven seniors, I'm pretty sure.  Another UCF fan told me it was based on the number of freshmen.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

All these excuses I'm reading are just sad. Ucf has passed us but that happens in college football. Programs rise and fall. We currently stink and they're playing well enough to win games. No excuses, this year, they're a better team than USF.

Yeah that showed last night?...I will state this...in our wort year with a true freshman qb we almost beat them in the best year they have ever had...we will continue to bring in better talent and will be back in no short order...
Holy Spinjobs in here. UCF turned the ball over 5 times and still WON, that shows how good and resilient this UCF team is. This reminds me of your game at Notre Dame a few season ago where they turned it over 4-5 times with a few in the red zone just like UCF last night and you beat them. The overreaction here is just like after your Houston moral victory and looked what happened the next few weeks. Win more than 3 Conference games and then we'll see where USF goes in the future. Emotional Highs then crappy losses is your trend right now

Great teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Ever.
And we had nothing to do with...you just mastakenly handed the ball to us? Taks a hike buddy...now go check out the talent your briging to your program and who we are bringining in...spin job..jesus...

No spin ,still winning w 5TOs is impressive and look at both Programs records the last 2 seasons

So u are 'recruiting ranking guy 'and the season is not even over yet? Who cares it is December. Stanback has had a huge impact for UCF as a True Freshman and he had only 1 other offer .

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

All these excuses I'm reading are just sad. Ucf has passed us but that happens in college football. Programs rise and fall. We currently stink and they're playing well enough to win games. No excuses, this year, they're a better team than USF.

Yeah that showed last night?...I will state this...in our wort year with a true freshman qb we almost beat them in the best year they have ever had...we will continue to bring in better talent and will be back in no short order...
Holy Spinjobs in here. UCF turned the ball over 5 times and still WON, that shows how good and resilient this UCF team is. This reminds me of your game at Notre Dame a few season ago where they turned it over 4-5 times with a few in the red zone just like UCF last night and you beat them. The overreaction here is just like after your Houston moral victory and looked what happened the next few weeks. Win more than 3 Conference games and then we'll see where USF goes in the future. Emotional Highs then crappy losses is your trend right now

And we had nothing to do with...you just mastakenly handed the ball to us? Taks a hike buddy...now go check out the talent your briging to your program and who we are bringining in...spin job..jesus...
No spin ,still winning w 5TOs is impressive and look at both Programs records the last 2 seasons

So u are 'recruiting ranking guy 'and the season is not even over yet? Who cares it is December. Stanback has had a huge impact for UCF as a True Freshman and he had only 1 other offer .

Wow...im not...but ill say this only one time...you will have better success then devloping kids that or more talented coming then hoping you find Stanbeck or hoping you find a Bortles that nobody gave a realistic look at qb...you can't sustain a progaram like that..it is December, but do you seriously beleive you think your going to a get a run on a bunch of talented recruits? Yeah they will see the light after the bcs game...unfortunately Oleary is your coach and eighteen year old kids dont want to play for that guy...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If look in UCF games notes, only South Carolina has fewer seniors

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ucf/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20131124aaa.pdf

Here is text

SENIOR CITIZENS

• UCF has just eight seniors this year (seven scholarship seniors).

• Fewest number of seniors:

School Seniors

1) South Carolina 5

T2) UCF 8*

T2) Virginia 8

* - Does not include Jackie Williams who sits out 2013

I see.  So first of all UCF is tied for second, and secondly they aren't factoring in who is playing and who isn't.  

Frankly, Phil Steele does a far better job of analyzing "youngest" and UCF is at 26.  Still young, but not the second youngest in the FBS.  La Tech is far and away the leader, followed by Cal.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2013/JUN13/DBJune15.html

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74
  • Days Won:  0

Wow...im not...but ill say this only one time...you will have better success then devloping kids that or more talented coming then hoping you find Stanbeck or hoping you find a Bortles that nobody gave a realistic look at qb...you can't sustain a progaram like that..it is December, but do you seriously beleive you think your going to a get a run on a bunch of talented recruits? Yeah they will see the light after the bcs game...unfortunately Oleary is your coach and eighteen year old kids dont want to play for that guy...

Lol at this post. So much irony. I dont care what some third party website that is completely understaffed says about our recruits star ranking. Measurables, character, offer list and will they fit the system and culture. GOL is all business and kids respect him for that. Being a family friend of a 2013 recruit that had both offers I can tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about.

If look in UCF games notes, only South Carolina has fewer seniorshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ucf/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20131124aaa.pdf

Here is text

SENIOR CITIZENS

School Seniors

1) South Carolina 5

T2) UCF 8*

T2) Virginia 8

I see.  So first of all UCF is tied for second, and secondly they aren't factoring in who is playing and who isn't.  

Frankly, Phil Steele does a far better job of analyzing "youngest" and UCF is at 26.  Still young, but not the second youngest in the FBS.  La Tech is far and away the leader, followed by Cal.

Look at our current depth chart dipstick. You should have seen the temple game depth chart.

Great teams don't turn the ball over 5 times.  Ever.

10-1...7-0. You crack me uo. Sound like our own fans yearz ago. We came in with a very young team as a midmajor and may go undefeated in the conference. Crazy things happen in rivalry games...just ask alabama.

What talent? According to rivals?

If look in UCF games notes, only South Carolina has fewer seniorshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ucf/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20131124aaa.pdf

Here is text

SENIOR CITIZENS

School Seniors

1) South Carolina 5

T2) UCF 8*

T2) Virginia 8

As of june 15th...lmao. Is that how you buy your stock?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

10-1...7-0. You crack me uo. Sound like our own fans yearz ago. We came in with a very young team as a midmajor and may go undefeated in the conference. Crazy things happen in rivalry games...just ask alabama.

Yeah Alabama was playing a terrible Aurburn team...they were 4th in the country...if you think it was just dumb luck that UCF just played bad I don't know what to say...ask Memphis how crazy it was that you pulled off that win against them off...I watched that game...it was a mircale that you won...I watched the Temple game as well...come on man...