• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are delusional. This shouldn't even be a debate as to whether or not USF needs an OCS. An for those that want a 180,000 seat state-of-the-art stadium that would cost $1B - What on Earth has USF done to deserve a top notch facility? Got as high as number 2 for a week and beat UCF 64-12 6 years ago? 

Be prepared for a long 4 years or so...

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  41

I feel so bad for the OP. He wanted so badly to hear story after story of UCF fan atrocities. I know this crushes your wishes and expectations OP but UCF and USF fans got along great. They were commingling all day with no real issues. I was there for 6 hours and didn't see any poor treatment by either side. There was some good spirited booing etc but some of the stories USF fans told of UCF fans attacking children and gang warfare at the tailgate sound like the type of negative PR campaigns that politicians employ.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You guys are delusional. This shouldn't even be a debate as to whether or not USF needs an OCS. An for those that want a 180,000 seat state-of-the-art stadium that would cost $1B - What on Earth has USF done to deserve a top notch facility? Got as high as number 2 for a week and beat UCF 64-12 6 years ago? 

Be prepared for a long 4 years or so...

Your mom is a tranny.

They were pissed!!! That stadium was quiet for 55 minutes of the game. Every ucf fan i talked to didnt speak one word of trash to me.

Had a great time. It was kinda cool to feel the stadium actually bounce. Game was fun!! And since ucf pulled the ticket of almost every usf commit that was considering ucf, its even better.

Link?? Ref: UCF pulling recruit tix??

I'm not going to dig up his tweet but Jimmy Bayes was denied entry to the stadium once he got there. I don't know the details.

I just looked at his twitter. No mention of this

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

USF fans claiming UCF fans are bad need to look in the mirror. I was at the game with my 3 year old daughter (her first game). A drunk group of USF fans walked up to her and yelled at her and called her a UCF skank. One of the USF told my daughter he was going to douse her with gasoline and light her on fire. I couldn't believe how rude and out of control the USF fans were.

And you're not in county lockup right now? I don't buy a word of this ********. I have a 4-yr old daughter, I would never let someone YELL those things at my daughter.

A roving pack of USF fans in trenchcoats were carrying chains, tire irons, dirks and shanks and were pushing down little children.

LOL

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Since our little buddies are already chiming in here, may as well get this set up for those so inclined to go back and forth with them.

Ah...surprise surprise...Triple B works his magic again...sad to see what has become of this site...especially after all the hard work Bulliever has done for years, including special invites to specific UCF Fans.

Oh and please hurry up and quote reply bc since my post disagrees with yours it will most certainly be moved or erased by your sensitive Mod.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Oh and please hurry up and quote reply bc since my post disagrees with yours it will most certainly be moved or erased by your sensitive Mod.

My natural boobs clarification of LD in the Girls thread got deleted or moved. Like North Korea over here

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,541
  • Days Won:  423

Since our little buddies are already chiming in here, may as well get this set up for those so inclined to go back and forth with them.

Ah...surprise surprise...Triple B works his magic again...sad to see what has become of this site...especially after all the hard work Bulliever has done for years, including special invites to specific UCF Fans.

K_L as usual ... sharp as a marble.

I don't think keeping our Main Board primarily for discussion among USF fans has undermined all Brad's hard work. I would hope he would let me know if it has. You all have several boards to partake in conversation with us over here if it's that important to you so lamenting about special invites is a moot point .... Stop your incessant whining.

Nothing beats the beach bars here in Tampa Bay. St Pete, Clearwater, Treasure Island, etc!!! The live bands on the beach. Tampa Bay has a lot more breezes then Orlando. That is the luck of being close to the water as that Gulf breeze is awesome.

This is so weak. Arguing that Tampa is better than Orlando by pointing to the highlights of other cities (St Pete and Clearwater) and pretending they are in Tampa. Tampa has no beaches. I lived in St Pete for three years and Tampa and St. Pete are complete different cities. The vibe, politics, everything is different. Actual Tampa is a slum. I loved St. Pete. The Gulf is beautiful but if you surf you can't live there. Tampa claiming St Pete and Clearwater is like Orlando claiming Melbourne, Daytona, Cocoa Beach. All these places have epic beach bars. I must say that in my opinion though Busch Gardens is better than any of the Orlando parks. Overall both are great cities and saying one is better than the other is lame.