• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

All these excuses I'm reading are just sad. Ucf has passed us but that happens in college football. Programs rise and fall. We currently stink and they're playing well enough to win games. No excuses, this year, they're a better team than USF.

Yeah that showed last night?...I will state this...in our wort year with a true freshman qb we almost beat them in the best year they have ever had...we will continue to bring in better talent and will be back in no short order...
Holy Spinjobs in here. UCF turned the ball over 5 times and still WON, that shows how good and resilient this UCF team is. This reminds me of your game at Notre Dame a few season ago where they turned it over 4-5 times with a few in the red zone just like UCF last night and you beat them. The overreaction here is just like after your Houston moral victory and looked what happened the next few weeks. Win more than 3 Conference games and then we'll see where USF goes in the future. Emotional Highs then crappy losses is your trend right now
Great teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Ever.
And we had nothing to do with...you just mastakenly handed the ball to us? Taks a hike buddy...now go check out the talent your briging to your program and who we are bringining in...spin job..jesus...

No spin ,still winning w 5TOs is impressive and look at both Programs records the last 2 seasons

So u are 'recruiting ranking guy 'and the season is not even over yet? Who cares it is December. Stanback has had a huge impact for UCF as a True Freshman and he had only 1 other offer .

UCF winning after turning the ball over 5 times is not impressive, it's much, much more of on the shoulders of just how bad USF is. If you played a team that was even mediocre UCF would've lost. 

Edited by USFbulls24

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If look in UCF games notes, only South Carolina has fewer seniorshttp://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/ucf/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20131124aaa.pdf

Here is text

SENIOR CITIZENS

• UCF has just eight seniors this year (seven scholarship seniors).

• Fewest number of seniors:

School Seniors

1) South Carolina 5

T2) UCF 8*

T2) Virginia 8

* - Does not include Jackie Williams who sits out 2013

I see.  So first of all UCF is tied for second, and secondly they aren't factoring in who is playing and who isn't.  

Frankly, Phil Steele does a far better job of analyzing "youngest" and UCF is at 26.  Still young, but not the second youngest in the FBS.  La Tech is far and away the leader, followed by Cal.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2013/JUN13/DBJune15.html

Look at our current depth chart dipstick. You should have seen the temple game depth chart.

Yeah, like the other schools haven't had injuries and such and aren't also playing younger players now than they were in July, dipstick.

All these excuses I'm reading are just sad. Ucf has passed us but that happens in college football. Programs rise and fall. We currently stink and they're playing well enough to win games. No excuses, this year, they're a better team than USF.

Yeah that showed last night?...I will state this...in our wort year with a true freshman qb we almost beat them in the best year they have ever had...we will continue to bring in better talent and will be back in no short order...
Holy Spinjobs in here. UCF turned the ball over 5 times and still WON, that shows how good and resilient this UCF team is. This reminds me of your game at Notre Dame a few season ago where they turned it over 4-5 times with a few in the red zone just like UCF last night and you beat them. The overreaction here is just like after your Houston moral victory and looked what happened the next few weeks. Win more than 3 Conference games and then we'll see where USF goes in the future. Emotional Highs then crappy losses is your trend right now

Great teams don't turn the ball over 5 times. Ever.

10-1...7-0. You crack me uo. Sound like our own fans yearz ago. We came in with a very young team as a midmajor and may go undefeated in the conference. Crazy things happen in rivalry games...just ask alabama.

Yeah Alabama was playing a terrible Aurburn team...they were 4th in the country...if you think it was just dumb luck that UCF just played bad I don't know what to say...ask Memphis how crazy it was that you pulled off that win against them off...I watched that game...it was a mircale that you won...I watched the Temple game as well...come on man...

It wasn't a miracle UCF beat Memphis, it was the referees.

Great teams don't turn the ball over 5 times.  Ever.

10-1...7-0. You crack me uo. Sound like our own fans yearz ago. We came in with a very young team as a midmajor and may go undefeated in the conference. Crazy things happen in rivalry games...just ask alabama.

Alabama didn't deserve to win that game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,541
  • Days Won:  423

Looks like we have a little more clout than I thought we did ... the Kanigits dropped after each of their previous 2 wins but actually jumped 3 spots, to 16, after beating us....... Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of that probably has to do with who lost ahead of them rather than our awesomeness.

Complete BCS standings isn't out yet that I could find but can't see Cincy jumping very much from 28 after a bye this week .... Fresno dropped from 16 to 23 with their loss so it's not inconceivable that UCF could have the same sort of drop but just don't know if a win over the Cards would push Cincy high enough. Till looking for them in the BCS.

What UCF does have to hope for is that NIU beats BGSU and if they do win, to not jump NIU in the poll, unless NIU can get to #12 ... and then hope the Sugar finds them more attractive than the Huskies. I know if it was us going, the Sugar would be a whole better option than the Fiesta.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16

Looks like we have a little more clout than I thought we did ... the Kanigits dropped after each of their previous 2 wins but actually jumped 3 spots, to 16, after beating us....... Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of that probably has to do with who lost ahead of them rather than our awesomeness.

Complete BCS standings isn't out yet that I could find but can't see Cincy jumping very much from 28 after a bye this week .... Fresno dropped from 16 to 23 with their loss so it's not inconceivable that UCF could have the same sort of drop but just don't know if a win over the Cards would push Cincy high enough. Till looking for them in the BCS.

What UCF does have to hope for is that NIU beats BGSU and if they do win, to not jump NIU in the poll, unless NIU can get to #12 ... and then hope the Sugar finds them more attractive than the Huskies. I know if it was us going, the Sugar would be a whole better option than the Fiesta.

I think pollsters realize that anything can happen in a rivalry game no matter the respective teams records and standings.  Despite what some posters on each side like to think, this is a rivalry through and through.  I look forward to continuing it in the future....it's always more fun when you have someone you can really "hate" and argue fruitlessly back and forth with for ages, upon ages, upon ages.....  :clubfight:

Edited by WarLax

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  41

USF fans claiming UCF fans are bad need to look in the mirror. I was at the game with my 3 year old daughter (her first game). A drunk group of USF fans walked up to her and yelled at her and called her a UCF skank. One of the USF told my daughter he was going to douse her with gasoline and light her on fire. I couldn't believe how rude and out of control the USF fans were.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

USF fans claiming UCF fans are bad need to look in the mirror. I was at the game with my 3 year old daughter (her first game). A drunk group of USF fans walked up to her and yelled at her and called her a UCF skank. One of the USF told my daughter he was going to douse her with gasoline and light her on fire. I couldn't believe how rude and out of control the USF fans were.

And you're not in county lockup right now? I don't buy a word of this ********. I have a 4-yr old daughter, I would never let someone YELL those things at my daughter.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  41

And you're not in county lockup right now? I don't buy a word of this ********. I have a 4-yr old daughter, I would never let someone YELL those things at my daughter.

A roving pack of USF fans in trenchcoats were carrying chains, tire irons, dirks and shanks and were pushing down little children.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17

I know since it was on our campus, naturally, the blame is on USF. But the reality is bulls fans hate their AD and UCF fans couldn't pick him (or his car) out of a lineup nor tell you his name. Bulls fans had just as much access to his car as UCF fans. Plus, we won the game. There is no reason why anyone would slash his tires.