• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Post Game USF/UCF Fan Interaction Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

If our offense had any pulse I would be looking forward to this game.

I don't think it's a blowout though. Our defense will keep game in check.

This is our superbowl cwt better get the team pumped for the game.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If our offense had any pulse I would be looking forward to this game.

I don't think it's a blowout though. Our defense will keep game in check.

This is our superbowl cwt better get the team pumped for the game.

I thought the same about UConn putting a scare in UCF.  UConn has always had a knack of staying in games and even biting teams that they shouldn't.  Unfortunately we're barely better then UConn and UCF blew their doors off.

I'm hoping we can do something, but after our last two, I'm not finding much hope to hang my hat on.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

For all these ucif fans on here saying that ucif fans don't really care about the fact that theyre playing USF and that USF is just another team...give me a freaking break!

@TrendsOrlando: #usfhateweek is now trending in #Orlando http://t.co/uXb9mYNxQE

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Why is everyone acting like UCF is Alabama...We can definitely beat this team.  They barely squeeked by two crappy AAC teams like us (Temple, Memphis).

Third time's a charm!!!

Temple and Memphis games were not in Orlando. Look at the spread differential at Home vs the road with this year's UCF team

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17

You guys need to admit you had a program that needs a thorough cleansing just like UCF did when they hired O'Leary in 2004. O'Leary was win-less his first year. Fast forward 9 years and we are eyeing a BCS Bowl.

My point is it takes a lot of time to repair a dirty program. Skip was really the one who was first tasked with this. This is why your recruiting took a hit. Quite frankly no matter who you put in there two years ago when you hired Skip, they wouldn't have lasted more than two years.

You'll be back. Just need some patience so prepare for a few rough years ahead (no BCS tag means it will take longer to build back with good recruits). It may take that much time just to get bowl eligible again.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Dirty program? One of our two programs got probation and lost scholarships, and it wasn't ours. But by all means keep going to that canard.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17

Would like to know the overall feeling of this upcoming game from ucf fans. Obviously our feelings are that ucf will punish us harshly and bury the "64-12" and "4-0" comments.

If i were a ucf fan, i would be pumped for this game only in the sense that it pretty much guarantees a bcs bowl bid. There is too much of a bigger picture panning out here that a "revenge" game won't be the headline. But i could be wrong cuz im not a ucf fan

I'm as excited as any of the other big games we had this season (PSU, USC, Houston, Louisville). I think if you were playing better and there was a cause for concern for a loss, I'd be more pumped up than any other game (and nervous). The only thing that guarantees us a BCS Bowl bid is 2 more wins (or a USF win AND a Cincinnati loss 12/5).

And, yes, I really do wish we take advantage of this opportunity and put to bed the 64-12 and 0-4.  Hammering USF, winning the conference outright, going to a BCS bowl game, and perhaps even winning it would quiet your fans for a long time. After all, that would be something we accomplished in 1 year that you couldn't do in 8. And, that momentum would carry us another 3 or 4 years (we have stud QBs waiting in line after Bortles) so it is very possible we win the next 4 games.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UCF will stick it to us hard and deep and we deserve every inch of it.  We owned them for 4 years straight with a 6-year span in between games.  Grothe and Leavitt both continued to give parting shots at UCF even long after the game was over.

It's UCF's turn now. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

UCF will stick it to us hard and deep and we deserve every inch of it.  We owned them for 4 years straight with a 6-year span in between games.  Grothe and Leavitt both continued to give parting shots at UCF even long after the game was over.

It's UCF's turn now.

You've spent way too long on their Rivals board ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

And on side kicking up by a ton in the blow out.......if I recall correctly. 

We didn't onside kick in the 2007 game. We kept throwing with all of our different QB's.