• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When will the AAC football schedule dates be out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  414
  • Days Won:  2

41 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

Who are Charlotte, Rice, and UTSA?  I've never heard of those schools. I know a few Bama fans and one FAU had, but I'm not sure if he knows they have a football team. Hope we run the table in conference so we can play a school that I've heard of. Lol.

Charlotte and UTSA have relatively new football programs. About a decade ish. But Charlotte was a former conference mate of USF back in CUSA 1.0 but they were a non-football school back then. And then Rice is a team with similar ish history to Tulane and SMU, who they were with in CUSA 2.0. Highly ranked academically, private school, used to be in the SWC, left orphaned after the Big 8/12 raided it and hasn't really done much since. Good baseball I believe though.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Bye week for my week down in Tampa. No game for me. Next season.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

Over/Under 4.5 wins? I think we have 6 in us but I think we have 6+ in us every season and it hasn't worked out recently. With that said, happily taking the over. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

7 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Over/Under 4.5 wins? I think we have 6 in us but I think we have 6+ in us every season and it hasn't worked out recently. With that said, happily taking the over. 

That's what I am thinking too. Wins against Rice, Charlotte, Temple, UConn, and FAMU, and then maybe one or even two more.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I'll take the under. 

While past performance is not indicative of future returns, it's not like every other team in the AAC decided to take 2023 off. They're looking to get better as well.  I wouldn't be circling any games as wins at this point. I would imagine there are a number of teams that see us on the schedule and do not shake in fear. 😎

Edited by WoolyBully
Added text.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

I'll take the under. 

While past performance is not indicative of future returns, it's not like every other team in the AAC decided to take 2023 off. They're looking to get better as well.  I wouldn't be circling any games as wins at this point. I would imagine there are a number of teams that see us on the schedule and do not shake in fear. 😎

↑↑↑↑↑ This is where I am.  ↑↑↑↑↑↑ Been way to pissed off the last few years to get excited about anything USF football.   Well, except tailgates. Might build me a trailer this off- season.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

23 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

I'll take the under. 

Sad, but true.  The old saying: "we suck until we don't" holds true until further notice.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

A truly comical schedule. Can't imagine a bigger waste of time than attending one of these. 

Need to leave this conference now. Or shut the program down. Independent is better than this. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

This schedule makes me happy I am no longer local.  If we are decent I will make the trek down to the Alamo city, however recent performances have me skipping 2023.  The schedule is trash and we may be the worst team on the schedule.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

That season ender verse Charlotte will be depressing way to end a one or two win season.