• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When will the AAC football schedule dates be out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

If it is an either/or choice, have you been to either of them?  If you haven't - do Annapolis. Go to the Academy on Friday where they assemble, I believe, at noon.  

Definitely going to one, maybe both.  Annapolis is high up on the list for sure, leaning toward that one.  I went to Nashville for the Lightning Stadium Series game last February.  We had so much fun in Nashville, hoping to get there again soon, was potentially looking at this game as an excuse.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

30 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

I was really looking forward to this, but this is rumored to be opening weekend of the MGS Sphere in Vegas with U2 headlining ......... 

Recently was in Vegas, and they are making a lot of progress on it. Looks like it will be an amazing venue; probably the best in the world. At the Venetian they were saying that U2 will headline and do a lot of shows, and that other artists will perform as well. I am hoping that Blackpink at some point will perform there.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

18 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

Definitely going to one, maybe both.  Annapolis is high up on the list for sure, leaning toward that one.  I went to Nashville for the Lightning Stadium Series game last February.  We had so much fun in Nashville, hoping to get there again soon, was potentially looking at this game as an excuse.

May do both now that SA is the Friday night before Thanksgiving.  Definitely going to the very first CAG game.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

32 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Recently was in Vegas, and they are making a lot of progress on it. Looks like it will be an amazing venue; probably the best in the world. At the Venetian they were saying that U2 will headline and do a lot of shows, and that other artists will perform as well. I am hoping that Blackpink at some point will perform there.

I was there in November.  The venue looks awesome.  U2 has been confirmed as opening venue.  Dates are rumored be starting Sept 29, but not confirmed yet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

If you haven't been to Annapolis, I'd vote there. I was also at that Stadium Series game and it was indeed awesome but a lot of that had to do with the special experiences surrounding the game and the huge presence of Bolts fans. Annapolis is just special, historically speaking and would definitely take one of the walking tours if possible, and the stadium experience with the midshipmen is great ...

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

If you haven't been to Annapolis, I'd vote there. I was also at that Stadium Series game and it was indeed awesome but a lot of that had to do with the special experiences surrounding the game and the huge presence of Bolts fans. Annapolis is just special, historically speaking and would definitely take one of the walking tours if possible, and the stadium experience with the midshipmen is great ...

Have some friends who lost their son who was a naval fighter pilot in an crash in, I believe, the Sea of Japan 4 - 6 years ago.  I literally cried the whole time they marched into the stadium. Very emotional. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Agree! Was there for the 2015 & 2019 games.  In 2015, we stayed in Academy lodging (nice facilities), and went out on a 74-footer in the Chesapeake. Bunch of USF fans on the boat; had a great time.  2019 game was not as competitive, but still had a good time. A brother officer that I went thru USF Army ROTC with has a daughter up there, so we go up there to visit with her also. While this old soldier expected more precise and crisper movements,  the entrance of the midshipmen is still impressive. 

A must-do if you haven’t seen a game there!

Go Bulls

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  960
  • Days Won:  1

This schedule is definitely CUSA and it is not exciting. BUT, we are literally going through a football and basketball enema. The more I look at this schedule, the more I feel this could be good from a reboot cycle. We have a better chance of resurrecting the winning ways against these teams and getting into a better conference, rather than trying to compete against teams that are already miles ahead. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, michibull said:

This schedule is definitely CUSA and it is not exciting. BUT, we are literally going through a football and basketball enema. The more I look at this schedule, the more I feel this could be good from a reboot cycle. We have a better chance of resurrecting the winning ways against these teams and getting into a better conference, rather than trying to compete against teams that are already miles ahead. 

I am watching the UTSA and FAU MBB, FAU may be better than us but they both play in high school gyms, if we don’t start winning shortly we are in serious trouble, but I believe the worst is behind us and we will turn the corner this year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

9 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am watching the UTSA and FAU MBB, FAU may be better than us but they both play in high school gyms, if we don’t start winning shortly we are in serious trouble, but I believe the worst is behind us and we will turn the corner this year. 

Hell yes!! We will eventually get through all of this.