• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When will the AAC football schedule dates be out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

On 2/5/2023 at 3:56 PM, jjlovecub said:

Even though this thread has shifted away from the original question, I do think it’s kind of ridiculous that they can’t get the schedule out by now, and nearly every other conference has theirs out. I know it’s the same time every year but it’s kind of crazy.

For clarity, I believe Conference USA is the only group of 5 league who has announced their schedule. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

On 2/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, Outlaw said:

. I do not see a 12 team playoff team with 3 or more g5 schools getting on a regular basis.  It will be more than likely one or if you are lucky two g5 schools getting in.

I just don't see multiple G5's getting into the playoffs. It was my understanding, from day one, that one spot - and only one spot - is specifically reserved as a courtesy spot for the highest ranked G5. Technically, there could be a possibility (not probability) that for more than one G5, but I don't see why the P5 would lean in that direction. If the system were available in '22, Tulane would be in #9 and next in line would be Troy at #19, so out of twelve spots, I would not look for more than one G5. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Confirming that it was not released as of last night . . .

Checking Season 2 GIF by Law & Order

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Hoping this week :) 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

So much for week after signing day

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

It would be nice if we could get at least an update from the American on when they think the schedule will be released

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Who cares, all the aac games are the same to me. I don't know anything about these schools. I don't know any grads from any of the conference schools... might as well just be team A, Team B etc. We going to be taking trash to all the rice grads at the office on game week? Lol. Just beat whoever the heck they are. 

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

Who cares, all the aac games are the same to me. I don't know anything about these schools. I don't know any grads from any of the conference schools... might as well just be team A, Team B etc. We going to be taking trash to all the rice grads at the office on game week? Lol. Just beat whoever the heck they are. 

Well for those of us who like to plan. Some of us have events and things that we need to do, road trips that we want to make to away games. So yes, having the schedule is important.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Well for those of us who like to plan. Some of us have events and things that we need to do, road trips that we want to make to away games. So yes, having the schedule is important.

Plus one of the benefits of playing in the AAC is that we have destination travel games. Who cares who we are playing. We get to travel to New Orleans, San Antonio, Memphis, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Annapolis, etc. It has been fun to travel in the AAC.