• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When will the AAC football schedule dates be out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,420
  • Days Won:  43

24 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

Yes I agree, the schedule has already been watered down with UCF, Houston, and Cincy leaving, but is has been watered down even more with us not playing Tulane  and ECU. The AAC should have added 3 teams instead of 6 teams.

The good news is that Charlotte and Rice at home  gives us opportunities to get some wins

Exactly.  Houston & Cincy were nothing to get excited about. Heck I have not been excited by any of USF’s conference schedule dating back to C-USA. Think our true bad blood rivalry was agains Southern Miss 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I might have the whole section to myself when Rice and Charlotte are in town 😂

Right, but you won't when Temple and FAU come to town? ....... This is such a ******** point, pretending that any new AAC team will be a worse draw for USF fans than any of the old, nondescript AAC teams (ie, non-Kanigits) coming in here.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Right, but you won't when Temple and FAU come to town? ....... This is such a ******** point, pretending that any new AAC team will be a worse draw for USF fans than any of the old, nondescript AAC teams (ie, non-Kanigits) coming in here.

Exactly! If anything at least we get to play against two football teams that we have never played before.

13 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Exactly! If anything at least we get to play against two football teams that we have never played before.

Although I'd prefer those to be Duke and Wake Forest, it is nice to have fresh blood ..... however, I do go to watch USF, not who they're playing.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Although I'd prefer those to be Duke and Wake Forest, it is nice to have fresh blood ..... however, I do go to watch USF, not who they're playing.

Same here. The more fans we cab get to go watch USF not for the other teams the better.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,536
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

The downside of that is going undefeated against Rice, Temple, North Texas, Charlotte,Ecu,Navy, Tulsa,  and Fau will not impress the powers of college football.  Losing to them or getting blown out by them turns the football team into a doormat. We have to beat all of them, UTSA, UAB, Memphis, and Tulane consistently to gain any respect from the polls.

Edited by Outlaw

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

The downside of that is going undefeated against Rice, Temple, North Texas, Charlotte,Ecu,Navy, Tulsa,  and Fau will not impress the powers of college football.  Losing to them or getting blown out by them turns the football team into a doormat. We have to beat all of them, UTSA, UAB, Memphis, and Tulane consistently to gain any respect from the polls.

When 2024 season starts we will just need to be the champion of one of the top 6 conferences to earn a spot in 12 team playoffs. Life is good!!

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,475
  • Days Won:  13

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

however, I do go to watch USF, not who they're playing.

Amen. And there are only 12 times that is scheduled every year.  If our fortunes are turned for the better, it will be 13 or 14 most years.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

19 hours ago, Triple B said:

So Rice and Charlotte are not a downgrade from Houston and Cincinnati?

1 hour ago, olafberserker said:

So Rice and Charlotte are not a downgrade from Houston and Cincinnati?

A downgrade in programs, absolutely, just don't think there are many, if any, USF fans that come to see Cincy that don't come to see all the other AAC games ....... could be wrong.